Inspired goal for loosing weight

saraian24

Gold Member
Me and hubby want another baby - if you couldnt tell by the siggy already.

So i need a goal of below 12 stone and must hit that in 15 weeks and then im guna get baby dancing!!!

I know most of you probably think im a bit dim loosing all this weight only to gain it, but i really want to be a sensible weight to be pregnant this time. And be very sensible when im pregnant and not to stuff my face either - cant wait im so excited!

Good luck with TTC, you'll get to your goal in no time!
I put 5stone on with my first pregnancy & only 1stone 4lb with my second..... I really watched what I ate with ds2, so you'll easy be able to do it. xx

Wow enjoy your baby dancing!!!;P

brill goal hunni...enjoy the practise for now ;) lol

All the motivation you need to stick with it hun, sending you baby dust for when the times comes to start baby dancing.

Hi there Sarah... I could have written this post... I'm aiming for 12stone too before we start trying again.... i got up to 20stone when I was pregnant with Leon and got so much grief, I just want to be able to enjoy it this time and have a nice visible bump... lol. Hubbys allowed nowhere near me at the mo tho... theres no way I wanna fall before I reach goal!!

Good luck.

Jules x

Thanks for the replys girls, i didnt gain much weight with my second child - but i was big anyway around 17 stone, it was the first pregnancy where i gained a whopping 4 stone!

Being sensible this time around defintely!

i was 11 stone when i got pregnant and went back to 11 stone after the baby. i think thats my body's ideal weight. however, in the last 2 years i have put on weight and just want to get back to 11 stone. i know this is still high for some people but its the weight my feels right and the weight i can happily maintain.

good luck!

Hiya babes, well you know how happy I am for you about it!!! I'm doing the same as you know although we are TTC now but by the time I get pregnant I will hopefully be 11 stone :D

Back