Interesting Website!

GetSetGo

Came across this website http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Here you can see photos of real women at different weights, shapes and heights. There is a box where you input what height and weight women you want to see along with their body shape, pant size, shirt size etc

I inputted my body shape, height and start weight in 2007, my end weight in 2008, where I am now weightwise and where I want to be to get an idea of where I have come from and where I want to get to.

Found it quite interesting!

Really interesting - thanks for sharing. That's another site to occupy me when temptations rise :)

Thanks for the link, it's so easy to set a goal but not know exactly what it is! My goal is a healthy BMI which is ~119lb according to NHS chart. Looking at my height and that weight on there is a bit shocking! I really really hope I can do it. Putting in my current weight is interesting too because the women are a lot smaller than I see myself. I see them and think overweight not obese. Funny how the mind works!

Yeah I have used this site, it's really good! I am aiming for around 160lbs to settle at, I always looked well at that weight.

Thanks for the link GSG. I shall be playing around with it tomorrow - got no idea if my 'aimed for' weight is realistic for me and this might help!

had a look and put my height and weight in ,
and the photos that came up looked much bigger than me
now either i have a very optimistic view of myself lol
or its because we just all carry our weight differently and that explains it

I did the same and some people looked about the same as I think I am, some are slimmer and some are bigger. Guess we do carry weight differently. I think I must be in the middle. Put my goal weight in and it looks ok but 10lbs lower is definitely preferable. Hmm .....

i was the same , put my goal weight in and they still looked heavy (sorry girls ) compared to what I remember looking like when I was that weight

might be because my boobs are quite bit , I expect them to still be a c or d when Im at goal , so i carry weight there rather than hips , bum etc

Its a good tool for getting a rough idea though

Mine are F cup and will be when I'm at goal. I reckon they weigh at least a stone each ;)

now now , no need to brag h aha , really you dont lose anything off them Blimey
I was an E when I started , I reckon a DD now , Id love to get down to a C but who knows what size they will end up and more to the point where they will be

Well last time I lost 7 stone and didn't go down 1 cup size :(. I hate my boobs. Too heavy and it's difficult to wear nice tops or get nice fitting bras and they headed south long ago. I've promised myself that if I maintain for a while I will have a boob job to go down to a D or something.

My friends flatmate is the same height and weight as my starting weight, but she looks an awful lot bigger than I do. I'm very lucky in that I carry the weight well and when I stand tall and breathe in, I almost have a flat stomach.

I'm getting a boob job and a tummy tuck once I'm done having babies. Told my man it had to be by the time I'm 40. I'd love to just morph into a goddess' body but I doubt any exercise will help.

I don't know if it works, but there's a Rosemary Conley body lotion that claims to help firm and tighten the skin. It smells lovely and I figure it won't do any harm at least.

Ill live with them I think but am considering a tummy tuck , as I cant see that snapping back after 2 c sections

Me too Phoenix! I would NEVER have considered having anything lifted or tucked before this, but already I have skin issues which if they can't be 'sorted' with a pair of spanxs, will have to be surgically sorted!!! I'm not going through all this to keep a tummy apron to remind me of my bad old days and ways! The sister site to this has an amazing photo of a woman who lost 10 stone (!!!) who had a t-shaped tummy tuck-tucked in from the sides of her body and up from below. Amazing before and after photos.... you'd NEVER know she ever had a weight problem. Nice flat little tum... I want one of those!!! Those of you still in your thirties, enjoy that shrinking skin... it doesn't always behave that way as you get older...sadly :cry:

Last edited:
What sister site? Can you post a link please?

Ha Giza - I only wish I was still in my 30s, I'm well in my 40s now ..... :)

Back