Intermittant plan with WW

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Chocolate, 3 February 2014.

1. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

I am thinking of starting this and was wondering if anyone was following this plan and what the weight losses are like. I have only a stone to loose and I am currently following ww. I love ww but since christmas I feel like I need a boost so I am thinking of doing the two together.

I was also wanting to have my two fast days together but it says on the exante website that they can't be together but doesn't say why?

Can anyone help?

Amy x
  2. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Its a variation of the 5:2 diet

Not sure how it would work with 2 days on a vlcd. I think that would be awful
  3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

The use of vlcd food on fast days for convenience is very popular on a lot of the fasting diets as they free you up from worrying about what to eat and it is handy not to have to cook.

I have today started the UpDayDownDayDiet better know as the JUDDD diet and Dr. James Johnson recommends on the down days/fasting days to use a vlcd for the first two weeks to keep calories low.
  4. Chocolate

Chocolate Well-Known Member

Thanks Mini. Exante have said it works best if the days are not together so I am going to see how it goes x