Intermittent Fasting anyone?

faye cheshire

Silver Member
I have been doing if for three weeks as of tomorrow. I have lost just over 3lbs. More important
I have lost inches.I still check calories to be sure I don t go over. Feel great
Would love to chat with anyone else who does it. I am on 16/8
Faye x

Me! I'm low carb too. I use zero - to track my fasts. I'm pretty astonished that I can fast!

Me! I'm low carb too. I use zero - to track my fasts. I'm pretty astonished that I can fast!
hi there, it was slow getting started i lost just inches but now i have lost 4 lbs. I have a few days a week off so my metabolism does nt drop too low. Feeling great. Shame there is nt a forum just for us. 😀

Tipperary and Charlotte are also IFing.

Hi Faye! I fast all different amounts depending on my health. I can’t fast when I’m doing badly, then when I’m doing a little better I try and aim for OMAD and then build it up to longer fasts. Once you start it’s amazing how long you can go without food but the most important thing is to stay hydrated and listen to your body. It’s great there’s more fasters on here😃 x

Oh it’s good to find others on here doing IF 😊 I started a month ago and I’ve lost 12lbs so far. I track calories too to make sure I’m in a deficit but I still have treats etc or I will just end up getting bored and giving in. I do 16:8 mostly but have done 18:6 a couple of times too x

Welcone FBG! Great results.

Thank you AliGal, currently on a 20 hour fast with one hour to go 😊

Back