intimiate question - not a wind up

I'm doing cd ss now and my partner is planning to start in the next couple of weeks.

Since I'm ss I'm obviously watching what I eat and drink like a hawk and not having anything outside whats specified in the ss book.

Without beating around the bush (maybe a bad choice of words), I'm wondering if certain intimate bodily fluids (mine or my partners) would cause problems with cd.

I've seen a few TOTM threads so hopefully this is considered in the same area and as such appropriate. If not, let me know and I'll delete this thread.

Now, I'm going to have some cool water to stop me blushing like a kid asking their parents about the birds and the bees..... ;)

I am crying with laughter! :giggle:

I was wondering about this the other day. Not because i want to but because i am intrigued like that :bolt:

LOLOLOL

Yummymummy...I wondered about this too, out of sheer morbid curiosity! Ah the things that go on inside our heads when we arent eating!

lololol The original thread was quite funny too
xxxxxxxxxxxx Annixxxxxxxxx

I've never even thought about this before ( led a sheltered life, you see ! ).

At least I'll know the answer to this question now ( if any of my clients dare to ask me ! LOL )

CAROLYN x

low in calories... high in citric acid! ;)

:eek:OMG I never even considered it might knock me out of ketosis.

LOL. This one gets asked suprisingly frequently :D

Cambridge say it's allowed "if needs must"...their words not mine :D

Please note that it doesn't contribute towards your water intake. Makes a great change from drinking out of a sports bottle though :clap:

This has made me smile.. I love the 'if needs must' quote, I wonder who's needs..lol

i remember having this discussion on here last year, and my OH was sitting with me killing himself laughing... absolutely class question to ask

sorry what a fabulous question! and it has helped me use up lots of calories laughing and my stomach muscles are aching! and OH wants to know what the hell else we talk about on here!:D

for heaven's sake don't tell him!

xxx

still laughing about "if needs must" lol!

Back