Intro and long story!

Another thing I noticed was that I'd been getting bad spots of my face and back. They were clearing on my face within days and yesterday my BF 'crikey, all the spots on your back have gone!'

I wonder if I'm allergic to something found mainly on carbs?

My teenage son had bad acne and we discovered it was milk causing it. When he gives it up his skin completely clears up. Oddly enough the lower in fat the milk the worse the acne. I know teen spots are different but maybe something to do with milk for you?

This is Yoshi and Freyja lying together and then Trinity in Moss's bed with him.

Hey Tazbabe - good to see someone else whose done CD and now on here. I loved CD, but it's a lot harder second time round! Belgian Shepherds are gorgeous dogs too. Moss is a rescue. He was 11 months when we got him and he'd been returned because his recall was not good (translate - he runs off all the time and never comes back, doesn't listen to a word you say and thinks that he knows best lol)

He also was a bit nippy with men when we got him. He always comes back now after I started either hiding from him or pretending to have gone home! I could see him panicking the first time thinking 'why isn't she running after me?!' Worked though :)

Coffeelover - I'm a vodka lover! Can I take it alcohol is not allowed :( Isn't there a low carb beer? I must investigate this! I've actually been having milk, as had no idea it had carbs in it. I guess I've always thought bread, potatoes, rice, pasta all carbs, everything else okay.

I am praying that I don't go off salad, as it's fast becoming my staple diet. Today I've had an omelette with cheese and ham for brekkie. Lunch was tuna and mayo salad. Chicken bits as a snack and got pork for dinner. Also trying to eat up some carrot and swede mash. Then, once I've depleted everything here I'll cut out milk completely and buy loads of salad and meats.

Last night I made shepherds pie but with swede mash and it went down well (had a guest here). I have heard people mention cauli mash, so will have to look into that. Hate cauliflower, but the South Beach diet has a cauli mash in it that's made with an egg yolk and some cream cheese and that's quite nice. It's good I like basic like lettuce, tuna and prawns, so I can learn what I'm doing while not eating too badly.

To everyone

You all have the most gorgeous cats and dogs - I am a cat lover, but not allowed pets in my (rented) flat :( So will have to live through yours :)

Vicky is there room for Doris in a small flat??? LOL she is so cute, and Grace is just adorable!

Sx

You could always adopt some of our pets for only £2 a month :D

We can send you regular pictures and paw prints from them, as well as a Christmas card every year!

Yeah I'd heard that too. One of my cats, Freyja, seems to know if I'm unhappy and comes and forces herself on me. The others all hide!

A new piccy of Finn if this works.......

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Aww now I am all doggy broody! Least my new house landlord allows them so only a matter of getting a wee bit more organised ;)

Watergirl - I also feel better with Low Carb - I don't seem to lose on any diets in the last 18 months but at least with Low Carb I feel healthier :)

Aw he's gorgeous Bren.
Sadly got a call from FIL yesterday to say his cat got run over :( MIL will be upset as the cat was in Spain and she's in England at the mo, but probably best she wasn't there to see it.

Finn is gorgeous :)
So sorry to hear about your FIL's cat Lisa, that's horrible :(

Loving the cat and dog pics! We have two outdoor rat-killer cats (inherited when we started to feed one EXACTLY two years ago today - after our Hallowe'en party!) but I would so love a dog. Or two, or ten. Don't feel it would be fair to have a pooch when at work all day but when I retire/win the lottery that's the first thing I'll do. :)

Would have to be massive dogs too - I fancy big drooly slobbery Newfoundlands or Great Danes. :)

Oh, and hi Liz, glad you've found this way of eating and hope it makes a huge difference to you. :)

Lovely pets! :)

Chip says he wants to say "hello" too! :)

(click for bigger pic)

Some lovely pets there people. :)

awww Lisa thats sad :(
Bren i love your doglet :) and woof to the stunning chip too!

Back