Intro - hello everyone!

hanloje

Silver Member
Due to ongoing problems with stock at W8 I'm planning to finish off my last year's packs when I was on it and then within a week order a bumper pack from exante, it seems a lot cheaper than W8.

I weighed in yesterday with a heavy heart, really need to sort out my weight, I've recently been diagnosed with COPD and carrying round an extra 6 stone can't help!! so, deep breaths, here I am AGAIN! each day at a time and all that.

Day 1 hasn't been too bad, have a bar left if I'm hungry so all good so far :)

Here's to week 1 wi.. only another 6 days to go gulp! :)

Hello and good luck. Hope week 1 goes well and have a great first loss.

hello and welcome, good luck and lots of water will get your through the first week :)

Hi, good luck this week.. keep positive and you can do it.

hanloje said:
Due to ongoing problems with stock at W8 I'm planning to finish off my last year's packs when I was on it and then within a week order a bumper pack from exante, it seems a lot cheaper than W8.

I weighed in yesterday with a heavy heart, really need to sort out my weight, I've recently been diagnosed with COPD and carrying round an extra 6 stone can't help!! so, deep breaths, here I am AGAIN! each day at a time and all that.

Day 1 hasn't been too bad, have a bar left if I'm hungry so all good so far :)

Here's to week 1 wi.. only another 6 days to go gulp! :)

Just wanted to call in and wish you good luck :)
Do you mind me asking what copd is?

It's damaged lungs, mine is due to years of asthma but now it can't be treated, it'll just get worse my consultant says I really need to lose the weight! So here I am :) Day 1 was ok suprisingly.. here's to a good day 2. xx

hanloje said:
It's damaged lungs, mine is due to years of asthma but now it can't be treated, it'll just get worse my consultant says I really need to lose the weight! So here I am :) Day 1 was ok suprisingly.. here's to a good day 2. xx

Oh I see sorry to hear that hanloje but you're in great company here hope you have lots of success x

Hiya,

You have the same weight to lose as me.

Good luck, if you are used to a VLCD of sorts you will will get on just fine.

Its amazing how loosing even a little weight helps you feel better,

I was having knees that were giving way but even after a few pounds they start to feel better x

Thank you! I don't know how I managed that! I think I had been having such a poor diet before!

Back