Introducing ~ Big Girl Going Small :)

DAY 7!!
I made it!
A whole week!!
I've never made it past day 4 before so I'm well chuffed with myself!

I had a banana shake at 11, and I took a truffa bar to the Wedding Fayre (at the venue where we are having our reception) with me today.
I passed on all the bucks fizz, canapes, and extras they were offering and happily swigged my water.
It helped being in the place I will be wearing my beautiful dress all day lol!
Reaaaalllly dry mouth today.

Oh and i'm in a bit of a pickle.... I saw on here that we could have vinegar. Turns out we CAN'T? Yet I had it on my salmon Monday and Tuesday :( so maybe its taken me longer to get into ketosis.
Also.... I had to book in for our wedding menu taster sash and its next Sunday.
I'm really enjoying the diet and I didn't plan to have any breaks.
How do I get round this?!
Obviously I need to choose our menu and I could just stick to meat and veg, but what about starters and puddings?!
Also I have my dads birthday meal on Friday but I was planning to stick to fish and veg. simple!
But it looks like I'm coming out of ketosis on Sunday anyway.....
Bit annoyed that things have suddenly cropped up now.
I've been doing so well and in the right mindset.
Will coming out of ketosis on Sunday evening and starting back Monday morning effect my weightloss?
:(

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun well done for making it to day 7 hun...um doubt wil do much damage bt prbz best to wait til sum one else comes along who knows more to clarify that hun. Uv done reli lwell woop woop and salmon sounds well nyc yum :) i wna do salmon bt nt gt round to it as yet zx

Salmon is lush.
I made heathy living sausages tonight, with coleslaw (onion carrot cabbage and Greek yoghurt) and a side salad.
Looks like someone else liked the look of it! Xx

Attachments

• 1389558299667.jpg
    1389558299667.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 48
Salmon is lush. I made heathy living sausages tonight, with coleslaw (onion carrot cabbage and Greek yoghurt) and a side salad. Looks like someone else liked the look of it! Xx Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app
Oh yh forgot abt coleslaw....mite mke sum later this week or nx week depndin on hw im feeling...i kno tdai in my diary have sed ima do four packs frm tmo bt reli dpends on hw i feel loolz....these healthy meals r well nyc spoilt for choice lol...my sausages were bit over done tnite ? think left them in bit longer then i thrt oh dear hehe....xx
What seasoning did u use for the coleslaw hun :) x

So day 8...... Weigh in day!
Looks like I have lost 8lbs on my crappy scales. I think I need to go to boots each week for my weigh in, but with shift work it won't be the same time each week..... Awkward.
Not a great start but the scales are going in the right direction. I'm into the 15's!!!!!!!!!
More water and light exercise and a stricter attitude regarding my low carb meal.
Bring on week 2!!

Last edited:
Hello hunger!
What's happening to me?
Having a bit of a wobbly day.
Have wanted to eat everything bad :(
I haven't though.
I had a strawberry shake at 11 ish. Then while making my tea for tonight I ate 4-5 mouthfuls of it.
I couldn't stop!
I was thinking I shouldn't have my lemon bar today because of it?
So I've just had a choc shake at 3 and then my lean mince beef, peppers, onions and mushrooms at 7.
That's it now, i'll have a coffee when I get home, bath and bed!!
Weird day.

Here to subscribe :) well done on your 8 pounds that's fantastic x Also this is really helping me keep on track as weekends have always been my downfall but I need to change my thinking and keep focused like you have.

Day 9

Can't believe I'm still here!

This diet has my head all over the place but not once have I slipped. So proud of myself, never knew I had this strength.

So today started with a cafe latte shake, then at work I had a lemon bar with my coffee.
Now I'm grilling a nice juicy Cajun chicken breast with salad. And when I get home i'll probably have a banana shake.

Have been doing well with the water too, 3 letres a day now. Any more and I wouldn't get my work done, I'm constantly in the loo as it is!

My next order came today. I dont need it for another fortnight, but I wanted to make sure I couldn't back out! I got 140 packs :)

Had a big staff meeting forsake the boss bought in SHORTBREAD BISCUITS, CAKES, CHOCOLATE AND SWEETS.
THANKS for that!!!

Regardless of how delicious they looked, I didn't even flinch.
They got me where I am today so I'm not letting them break me now!

Still disappointed about my Week 1 weigh in. I got on the scales today and it looks like I only lost 6lbs after all. I lose more than that when I'm ill for 2 days!!

Hey ho. On with it
xx

Thanks Clinquant, yes something in the water yesterday!!

Hi katierose :)
Sorting out the weekend's is my biggest trial. But its only food..... And its all for the biggest day of my life, so I just tell myself to strap on a pair. Its one way or the other and I know where I want to be heading!
Xx

My weight varies through the week I'm sure you will still see a loss on the scales Monday its so jarf to resist weighing everyday I am trying to stop as I get really disheartened. Problem with me is I wamt to wake up skinny and its never going to happen lol.
Well done on resisting all the naughties at work ;)

Hahaha yes kirstie! I keep thinking 'do I look any slimmer? How about this side? I must do by now... I have nothing but SHAKES, VEG AND PROTEIN for god sake!'

Hahaha yes kirstie! I keep thinking 'do I look any slimmer? How about this side? I must do by now... I have nothing but SHAKES, VEG AND PROTEIN for god sake!' Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app
Lmaoo tara i completely know the feeling...wat day u on nw? Im on day 12 n the onli thing tht seems to have gone smaller is me blumin face accordin to face bt as much as i liek it me face is the least of me worries lmaoo ma hips n legs is wher the main prob is and the scales have nt been on ma side either :( hey go continue tho :)) xxgot nine days to go til ma graduation doubt a miracle will happen by then :( shyt....and 17 days til ne night out...?? help n the runnin to the loo thrt tht wudv helped too with the inch loss etc hmm bt wil keep it up have ordered a box waitin for it to come a months worth or near nuf xx

Day 9 pri pri, and only 6lb down!! Your lucky its coming off your face, mine usually comes off my chin first but haven't noticed any difference yet. Too optimistic maybe!
I wanted to do this diet to get big fast results to keep me going. I nearly cried! All that hard work, I wanted a massive loss to really get me going! Heaven forbid I have a crap loss next Monday too. I wouldn't mind losing 6lb from maybe wk 3 onwards, but not after the first 7 days of changing my diet so drastically.
I know I'm moaning when I should be happy to lose anything, but time isn't on my side... It seems so unachievable at the mo. I want to see the fat falling off!
Other than that...... I'm doing great :)

Day 9 pri pri, and only 6lb down!! Your lucky its coming off your face, mine usually comes off my chin first but haven't noticed any difference yet. Too optimistic maybe! I wanted to do this diet to get big fast results to keep me going. I nearly cried! All that hard work, I wanted a massive loss to really get me going! Heaven forbid I have a crap loss next Monday too. I wouldn't mind losing 6lb from maybe wk 3 onwards, but not after the first 7 days of changing my diet so drastically. I know I'm moaning when I should be happy to lose anything, but time isn't on my side... It seems so unachievable at the mo. I want to see the fat falling off! Other than that...... I'm doing great :) Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hun i lost three lmaoo so shh ?? haha...yh samee lool thrt wud shrink lots etc bt will continue on it tho regardless of wateva bt js bit worried abt the upcoming events tad bit...:( ima 12 atm at times 14 argh lol have ordered a s10. Dress for graduation nw thts being optimistic :/ its penicl dress tooo soo hmm dnoo wt to do if it dnt fit as sint wna buy too big a size js incase i do shrink at sum point lmaoo im doin great tooo xx

And noo wnt it off me hips n legs asap lmaoo n bum haha xxx

Oh sorry pri pri, Hahahahahahaha!
Yeh but you've got a lot less to lose :) (got out of that one!) Xx

Day 10! Wow.

Started work at 7.
Have already had some water and a decaf coffee.
Planning to have Banana shake at 11 and my bar and coffee at 2.
I measured out 150ml skimmed milk for the first time today....
I only have one, at a push 2, hot drinks a day so usually don't bother.
Then when I made my coffee I used 100ml of milk in it! Don't realise how much u use in one cuppa.
So I think I'm going to buy a little bottle and measure it out each day, also because if I only have one drink then I'm not getting the required milk amount for Lifestyle.

Feeling good today!
Lots of wedding stuff going on and keeping me on the ball and determined to keep strong in this diet :)

Cnt b tht much lower hun hw much have u got to lsoe? Lol my start weight was 12.4 lol beat tht haha...waitin for this dress to b delivered so tht i can see wht the damage is..reli dnt wna send it bk cz reli do wna b bk into a ten at sum point again bt at the sme time reli do need a graduation outfit one tht fits hpefully if this one doesnt arghh...rhis the onli snipe i have abt online deliveries...i luv them i reli do bt the sizing tkes the mick at times and y do these undergarment thingies do nt mke me luk ne smaller arghh thrt tht was the whole point of them ?? bort one for a fiver off ebay bt dint help tuck me in tht much at alll had gt a medium 12-14 hmm mayb i shudv gt the 8 to 1 undergarment to tuck me in even more ahhh ??....stuck nw for ideas n need to buy sum shoes too humphj xx

U should get a size 6 under garment lol! Just end up with a really fat neck! Hahahahahahaha xx
Anyway, I WISH I was ur starting weight u loon! U need to read my diary.... I started at 16st 4lb! Only just got down to 15st 13lb.
Depends how tall u are. If I was 12 stone i would hope to look super slim because I'm 5ft 8" tall. And in fact, on the bmi chart I should be around 12 stone for my height. I'd be happy with that!
I have bought a gorgeous little gold and black jacket in a smaller size from the catalogue. It was in the sale so I thought i'd get that as an incentive to lose my first 2 stone. Can't wait to slip it on, knowing that a few weeks ago I wouldn't of been able to get it up my arms let alone zipped up!
But I don't know if I would buy a dress that I HAD to wear to something in a few weeks.... Don't u find you can take different dress sizes in different shops?

Back