Introducing ~ Big Girl Going Small :)

Keep going, it's all worth it xx

Its never just caving in with me though.... Its quitting completely because I'm so angry at the diet lol! I'm super strict and never even think of cheating..... But I will throw in the towel completely apparently! I've done that twice now without losing any substantial weight, just the first weeks water weight. I will see it through this time though, I need to actually see myself slimming down and I think that will motivate me hugely. Just need to get past the first couple of weeks and make this diet more of a habit!

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've done the same in the past. Particularly on weeks that are a low loss, I've convinced myself in the past 'might as well do Slimming World as I can lose the same blah blah'. This time I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did. The weight is coming off nicely. Keep going x

Thanks jewel77
Glad your doing well!
Its a real psychological battle isn't it! Hope to get stronger mentally as well as physically. I was a slim child but have never been slim as a young adult-adult so dont yet know what I'm missing. Although the before and after pics on here are incredible!!! I hope to shift a bit and realise how much better it feels and never look back x

Thank u clinquant! How are u doing? So, I had a wobble at around 1pm and was so ready to pack it all in and tell my OH we were going out for dinner! Until I just thought.... NO TARA! Stop being so weak and have faith in yourself. So I carried on with the water and had my caramel shake when I got home at 3pm. Popped into Sainsbury and bought some tinned red salmon, babybel light, peppers, cucumber and ribena plus to keep me going. Will have a light meal at around 6, hit the gym, then my last choccie shake at 10 ish. Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh can we have tinned salmon on this then? I thrt it had to b fresh salmon from like the fish market lol ?...welcome hun gd luck...xx

Apparently so Pripri121!
I printed off all the foods allowed on the Lifestyle plan and sure enough, canned tuna and salmon are there. Yum!
Used the meal planner for the first time today. Its really handy! I input everything I've had today and I've had about 34g of carb, so well under the limit. Only a choc shake to go after the gym and then bed! Hope I dont get peckish after exercising!

Apparently so Pripri121! I printed off all the foods allowed on the Lifestyle plan and sure enough, canned tuna and salmon are there. Yum! Used the meal planner for the first time today. Its really handy! I input everything I've had today and I've had about 34g of carb, so well under the limit. Only a choc shake to go after the gym and then bed! Hope I dont get peckish after exercising! Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yaay thnx for letting me kno hun :) wud it b half a tin of salmon in water or the full tin? X

Well I bought a large tin of Princes red salmon, I think it was 213g? And I had 100g. How u getting on?
Bit confused about lifestyle plan really. First day today so I just used the menu planner to see If I was within limits and it was fine. I want some actual meal suggestions tho, otherwise i'll just weigh out everything I have in my fridge that's on the lifestyle list to see how much i can have of it lol! I just did the 4 packs last time but I think having 3 packs and a low carb meal will be the answer for me x

Well I bought a large tin of Princes red salmon, I think it was 213g? And I had 100g. How u getting on? Bit confused about lifestyle plan really. First day today so I just used the menu planner to see If I was within limits and it was fine. I want some actual meal suggestions tho, otherwise i'll just weigh out everything I have in my fridge that's on the lifestyle list to see how much i can have of it lol! I just did the 4 packs last time but I think having 3 packs and a low carb meal will be the answer for me x Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

There is a recipes thread on here under slim and save n there r loads of meal ideas for lifestyle on there...i dont reli get lifestyle that much either so atm im js stickin to four packs n me veg as ima lousy.cook and also rubbish at measuring things out etc even doe i have invested in sum food scales frm argos finally so been able to weigh my boiled veg so far lol...its nyc to read the meal ideas tho even doe not got the confidence to try them out as yet lol x

Ooh great thanks pripri!
Will have a look tomoro.

Well..... Day 1 over and managed to stick to it 100% :)
Looking forward to seeing how well I do through the week.
Fingers crossed!

Thanks starlight,
How long have you been doing this and have u much to lose?

This is my umpteenth but final restart.
I have an embarassing amount to lose tbh. More than anyone else I expect :cry: But that wont be the case for long.

Well done on not giving into your wobble yesterday. I absolutely adore tinned salmon, Im almost scared to get any in cos Id probably demolish the whole tin lol

Heres to another 100% day.

Day 2!
Only just having my first shake today at 2:10. Banana :)
Got up late as its my day off, whoop! Went to see a friend and had a coffee so time ran away with us. Just got up to my parents house now to crack on with some wedding prep. Exciting!
Realised yesterday while talking about the big day, there's always something shadowing my excitement about the wedding.... And that was worrying about my weight and fearing I wasn't doing anything about it.
And then a massive smile spread across my face, realising I am now doing something BIG! And if I keep this diet under control I've got nothing to worry about! So if that's not an incentive I don't know want is :)

This time round u can do it hun :) if it helps u try n mke the shakes into a pudding/gooey mess tht helps fill u up as it feels as doe ur eating sumthing...thts ma fave i prefer tht to drinking it...except the summer fruits one not tried tht as yet..bt hazlenut, caramel, and choc as puddings yup tht hits the spot :) gd luck xx

Had my choc vanilla and almond bar at 4pm.... Yum!
Managed 2 75cl bottles of water so far and had 2 decaf coffees with a sweetener. Although just found Sugar on the lifestyle list?!! Don't think I dare....
Currently choosing wedding invites with mum, and their sat there eating lasagne and salad. Mmmmm! Looking forward to making my tea later. Prob have the rest of my salmon and salad, maybe half a babybel light too (will check in my tracker first)
Then for a shake on the sofa later.
Going strong!!

Day 3......
Feeling anxious because this is the day I packed it all in last time. Its amazing how quickly ur mindset can change! I thought I was in the zone last time. Totally wasn't! So keeping extra strong today.

Started the day with a Vanilla shake at 11am. Then read through loads of s+s diaries and got some great tips. Want to try making cookies, mousse and Swede chips. Oh and musn't forget jelly!
Working late today (2-10) so will be having a bar and low carb meal there, then a shake when I get home. Haven't planned my meal yet tho! Might just try the Cottage Pie. Heard good and bad about them so will be good to get it out the way!
Just gotta shower, clean the flat, take puppy out and get water down me before my shift.
Wedding plans coming along nicely :)

Omg, feeling so weak and shaky :( at work as well so not great.
Just sat down with a decaf coffee. I put half a sugar in it before I pass out! And I'm nibbling on my choc and coconut bar which is delicious! Hoping the weakness passes.

Hey hun found your diary - sorry to hear you're feeling crap. You can do this :) This is the time I gave up last time too (which was Monday, meaning you are already doing WAY better than me LOL). Swede chips are great I used to have them a lot with a mushroom omelette. You know what, do whatever it takes to get u thro this - sometimes I would add things like a little grated cheese to stuff etc or some hot sauce. A tiny amount of something like that will not hurt and could be the key to keeping you on track. I reckon if you can get past today you're gonna be well into ketosis by tomorrow and feeling full of energy and much happier! xxx

Back