Introducing ~ Big Girl Going Small :)

Thanks guys!
Yes, trying not to be a drama queen. It is funny!
I'm working with a bloke today and he thinks its hilarious..... I was holding out my hand saying 'LOOK! Look how shaky I am!! I could eat the whole fridge!! Don't u dare eat anything in front of me!!' Then I had my ham salad and coke zero and I'm all sweetness and light again :)
I have been snappy these past 2 days too :( felt bad about snapping at my lovely mum who's been my biggest support with the wedding plans! Bunch of flowers in order I reckon.
Just my last shake to have after work then that's me done for day 3 :)

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Uuurrrghhh! Just had a hot hazelnut shake with a teaspoon of decaf coffee in it..... Sicky sick! Straight down the sink :( Not to my taste at all. I had one of those moments where u stare at all ur food packs and cry. So before I did something I would live to regret, I made a cuppa, one rasher of grilled bacon and an egg in fry lite. Twas yum and I feel ok again. I need to go to bed and get this day over with!!

Aww. With time you will learn to love the packs Hun and actually look forward to them if that makes sense lol
I don't get on with all the packs so I stick to the ones I like but also try experimenting with your packs to make them more tasty. For example I make frappucinos with my shakes adding a few ice cubes and blending. They're delish.. :D

M x

Thanks M xx

So Day 4! I made it! Lol
Woke up late again so took the dog out and decided to have my first shake when I got to work at 2pm. For some reason it takes me a while to fancy any food packs in the morning ... I'm fine on water for the first couple hours of the morning! But by the time I got to work I was feeling a bit weak so I had a Banana Shake. Yummmmyyyy.
Then because I have another 3 packs to go, I thought I'd have my Choc Praline bar with a coffee just now. Delish.
Generally feeling ok today. Not hungry, just weak.
Struggled last night and started sneaking a peek at the Atkins plan :( does anyone know what the difference is? Their both based on ketosis, but I assume sns is lower cals resulting in more weight loss? I felt terrible guilt after having my fry lite egg and grilled bacon rasher last nite! Yet it would be acceptable on atkins. And I'm fearing my salads are too big? I can't always get online to check on the meal planner but I mean..... Its lettuce and peppers lol!
Also seeing one of u upset that u hadn't lost much :( I don't know how I would feel on weigh day seeing no loss, or just 1lb etc. I've had no interest in peeking at the scales since I started. I think that'd mess with my head. I will wait til Monday morning and HOPE its a good loss. This post may look like I'm giving up buy HELL NO, just thinking out loud and knowing you all know what I'm going through xx

Right! I have decided to give up on the meal packs. I don't like a single one so I will stick to 2 shakes, a bar and a low carb meal each day. I think knowing I enjoy those will keep me on track. Only on day 4 so may get bored eventually but I can deal with that when it happens.
So far LOVING;
Banana Shake
Strawberry Shake
Cafe late Shake
Chocolate Shake
Mint Chocolate Shake
Vanilla shake
Choc and coconut bar
Choc vanilla and almond bar
Choc and praline bar
Yoghurt and muesli bar
(Not too keen on hazelnut and caramel shakes, or truffa bars but their ok with a coffee )
HATE;
Spag bol
Cottage pie
Cheesy pasta
All Soups.
Don't even want to try Chill con carne, spicy spaghetti or mushroom pasta!
Onwards and upwards now though, day 4 over!! Well chuffed with myself!
xx

Lol clinquant! Yes it was getting that way.
Just made a stir fry consisting of all my veg, soy sauce and a bit of lean corned beef :-/ I wouldn't recommend it! Urrgh. Was really looking forward to my veg and protein dinner tonight too! :( just couldn't be bothered to go to Sainsbury and get nice ingredients so just used up stuff in the fridge. Boooo!
Not had a great day food wise! Started work at 7, Had my cafe latte at 11.... Struggled to get it down. Bit sickly. Then I had the dark choc truffa with a coffee for lunch when I got home at 3.... Again didn't enjoy it. And now I've just had that sicky thrown together mess!
Gonna have to have a yummy mint choc shake later :)
Also, I think I'm subconsciously low because its my weekend off and I'm on this boring diet. Be good to test myself though. Can't believe how well I've done Mon-Fri!

Come on. Weekend is just like any other day. Keep in mind how well you've been doing so far. Is it worth spoiling it?
I kinda know what you mean when a meal you've been looking forward to goes bum. It's soo disappointing.
I only have a shake left to go today and I'm slightly feeling sorry for myself right now. I could do with a nice meal right now. Oh well. Early night for me it is. M

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know.... I try to tell myself that but dieting is so much easier when I'm working. When I finally have a weekend off I look forward to doing all the things I can't do on this diet. But hey ho, I can't get slim any other way so I better get used to it. I think also coz I haven't peeked at the scales i dont even know how well I'm doing, if i saw I'd lost a few pounds after 5 days it would prob keep me going! But don't wanna ruin it for Monday morning.
Does anyone know how to make cookies? Can I just add a bit of milk to my choc shake powder and put in the oven?
xx

SATURDAY DAY 6..... Give me your worst!!!
Headache
No bacon sandwiches this mornin
No drinking tonight
= Skinny Bride.
Embrace it Tara.

I find the weekend's are so much easier. Sleep in a bit and delay the first pack. Drink coffee, read the papers. I've done a bit of laundry and some post Christmas tidying up and now I'm going to sit down and catch up on here and some telly I've missed. I think it's about reinventing what we would normally do. So while I was stamping my feet a bit last night at missing out on after works drinks and the chippy, I did really enjoy my swim and my chilled out evening and no hangover or sluggishness this morning either. I am a bit of a social outcast but not for too much longer.

Hope you find something lovely to do with your day so you can embrace it.

Look at my lovely Saturday night dinner! Moroccan chicken, Swede chips and veg :)

Agree with u Clinquant, defo have to change the dynamics of ur weekend on this diet.
I've had a lovely day with my man :) had a vanilla shake for brekkie, went out car shopping, home for my praline bar and coffee, out again to Tesco for some bits, bit of wedding stuff at home, then made my yummy dinner. Proud!!
Its made me realise I CAN cook a nice healthy dinner. I've just been too lazy in the past. It was fun to do too, and I couldn't even eat it all..... Stomach must be shrinking!
I've been pulling my jeans up all day too :)
Now for a night in with my gorgeous fiance and jug puppy, tv and Dr pepper!
Just another shake to have before bed.
hope everyone's having a good day
xx

Attachments

• 1389469839689.jpg
    1389469839689.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 40
Ooohhh, nice looking dinner there!

Not bad is it! Also just joined the sns facebook group. Fab tips on there!
Just had my caramel shake so that's me done. Must drink more water though.
So nervous about Mondays weigh in. Please let it be good to keep me going!

Hey hun js read ur diary well done for not givin into temptation :) and ur dinner lux yum ... Iv nt chicken in time feeels like...im on day 9 lol...did u out the chicken in the oven?....tmo ima gna b aving one linda quorn sausage two if the planner allows it lol and one poached egg in water...with 150g veg...no swede chips for me tmo lol gna tke a rest frm it luv them tho nt gna lie hehe...ima sure ur weigh in wil b gd hun gd luck :)....ooo wts ur fb name? :) xx And like M sed u will learn to enjoy the packs jn time n strt to look forward to thm lol...i like the spicy spag n chilli very fillin llol nt tried the spag bol and mush pasta n none of the soups as yet tho and a few of he bars either lol xx Oops used low cal powdered sweetener 2 cal per teaspoon twice one teaspoon per time dint realise was onli tablets tdai first time tried nething sweet frm nw on wont do nomre...

Last edited:
Hi pri pri!
Thanks babe, Yeh its going ok :)
It was a raw chicken fillet. I rubbed some Schwartz Moroccan spices into it and grilled it for 18 mins, turning half way through. Yum!
I can't stand the meal packs! I've just ordered my next months worth and just have shakes and bars coming now. Much better! Especially as I'm on Lifestyle plan so can make my own dinner.
Its getting a lot easier now and because I'm not hungry or having many bad days I don't feel like i'll lose much..... I thought the first week would be hell!
How u getting on? Xx

Im on day 9 n dnt feel as hungry as wen i first started...lol tho tdai first tiem struggled with water intake as was out most of the day without knowin wud b out for thtnlong tmo wlll b a better day hpefully :) hehe....

Ur meal sounds well nyc may try it sumtime heh im avinthe odd kifestyle day too hehe x

Back