Introducing the new Pro-points plan: *UPDATED TO THE CHANGES IN 2011!*

Help please.
I've rejoined ww on line to learn the new plan and have today ordered the new propoints calc however there may be a delay in delivery my pp is 29, but could you help work out my hubby's he's 59, 6ft 4, 20st 4lbs.
Thank you Kagome for the informative posts very helpful.

Help please.
I've rejoined ww on line to learn the new plan and have today ordered the new propoints calc however there may be a delay in delivery my pp is 29, but could you help work out my hubby's he's 59, 6ft 4, 20st 4lbs.
Thank you Kagome for the informative posts very helpful.

54 daily plus the weekly. You're welcome!

Hi Julia, do you think Ill lose quicker in the begining as Im only on 29 pp and have just under 4 stone still to lose,when Ive lost (hopingly) 3 more stone will it take me forever to lose the last stone as Ill be on the same pp as at 4 stone heavier?xx

Hi Julia, do you think Ill lose quicker in the begining as Im only on 29 pp and have just under 4 stone still to lose,when Ive lost (hopingly) 3 more stone will it take me forever to lose the last stone as Ill be on the same pp as at 4 stone heavier?xx

I don't think it'll take you forever to lose the last few lbs. I have been on maintenance with the old plan since June and I have constantly kept on losing weight almost every single week even when I went from having 14 points per day to 18/19/20/21, trying not to stay always on 22, which was my allowance. Yesterday my scales said I lost nothing on the new plan, but then I weighted myself at the meeting and I was 0.5lb lighter. I always wear the same clothes, so it can't be related to what I wore. I know 0.5lb is not much, but if you think I'm maintaining... so I should *not* lose weight, you can see that you can still do it!

It might take you longer maybe... but then, if you see that you don't lose, you might want to reduce the amount of weekly extra you have. For some reason while here in the UK everyone is on 49 extra, in Europe there are different tiers even there, where anyone heavier than 12st 10 would be on 49, anyone from 11st 1 to 12st 9 on 42 and anyone under 11st 1 would be on 35. I don't know why they don't give us the same restrictions, but you migth want to take them into account unofficially? For example, I'll try not to go over the 35 weekly allowance, not because I have to but because I want to :) if it makes sense!

I'd just like to thank kagome75 for being so helpful.

Irene xx

Ditto, and i'm not even doing the plan! :D So helpful and great to have someone around actually already doing plan and knowing it does work etc! :)

thankyou for the extra info on the other WW's around the world having tiers for the weekly allowances! very useful to know for everyone im sure thanks againxxx

That used to be my case, but since the new plan has been launched and when the site went under maintenance I can now get on the WW website with Google Chrome :)

Thanks! I never even bothered to check in Google Chrome yesterday - works great now, yay!!

he's on 43pp daily plus 49 weekly:D

Thanks so much!
I live in the Middle East and can only do online and they won't send a calculator over here - would I be able to buy a calculator via Paypal from a leader and have it sent or would that not be allowed?
Thanks!

Re: Introducing the new Pro-points plan

I have always been able to get on via Google Chrome - I found a way round the block once and quickly put a bookmark on my toolbar lol.

I switched to SW 2 months ago but now that I have used up my countdown I am very tempted to try propoints. I have signed up online - the blooming thing didn't take my free trial code into account though and they charged me £38.80 :(

I am awaiting a refund or switch to free trial, and as I have since had an email to say I can reactivate my old WWO account for £29 for 3 months, I will then probably do that.

I had a quick squizz last night though - it looks good.

I've just a quick question on the new plan.

I'm on 55 ProPoints a day. In relation to treats or meals out etc, is it possible to use my daily points for those, or do they *have* to come out of the 49 point slush fund?

i think it can come out of your daily total as ive added mine online and it only goes into slosh fund once your over your daily points

Re: Introducing the new Pro-points plan

doingthisforme said:
i think it can come out of your daily total as ive added mine online and it only goes into slosh fund once your over your daily points

I like that, I used to feel like such a failure if my online points showed a minus. It's like having a little overdraft that you don't have to pay back :D

I started on the new plan yesterday - thanks for all the info on this thread kagome75! Really helpful x

I've just a quick question on the new plan.

I'm on 55 ProPoints a day. In relation to treats or meals out etc, is it possible to use my daily points for those, or do they *have* to come out of the 49 point slush fund?

as they have told you, you can use your daily allowance until it runs out and then use the slush fund!:D

Back