Introducing the new Pro-points plan: *UPDATED TO THE CHANGES IN 2011!*

as I said, if your leader has told you you can eat less than your points by all means do it. However, I tried do it on the first week and I haven't lost anything. But it might be just me!

This week I will log my weight-in of Thursday morning because I'm on holiday for 4 days in Italy at home and I'm having trials for my wedding recetion every day... so on Tuesday when I'll step on the scales I don't expect a pretty sight :( but I had lost 1 lb up to Thursday!

Yeh, it's not just that my leader has said that not eating all your points will mean weight loss will not happen, it doesn't say anything anywhere in any of the ProPoints info either. You say you haven't lost anything this week but sometimes we maintain dont we, i did last week :)

Have a good time away - here's to a good loss this week :) xx

Just wondering if someone can answer my question, I haven't read back through all 11 pages so hope it hasn't been answered already. I had a cup a soup for dinner tonight and on my propoints calculator it said it was 1.5 propoints. Therefore do I round it up or down?

Just wondering if someone can answer my question, I haven't read back through all 11 pages so hope it hasn't been answered already. I had a cup a soup for dinner tonight and on my propoints calculator it said it was 1.5 propoints. Therefore do I round it up or down?

Yes, round it up :)

Everything I'm afraid!! I'm allowed 29 PP but I can't work out all the point values in everything ... argh, I don't understand that wheel thing either - I'm not sure exactly how to do it because everything seems to be point something - 0.6 or something. There's a number for the carbs, but then there's another number for those that sugar (i think) and protein that does something and I'm not sure which of the numbers we're supposed to line up. I don't even know how to start the whole thing. My weigh-in is on Wednesday so hopefully next week I'll be able to start properly. :confused::confused:

Oh, it can be very confusing as you say. I havent even looked at the wheel as when we were learning how to do it I just thought 'WTF' LOL. But it didnt bother me as I got a calculator. Have you not got a spare £8 to invest in a calculator, they really are the best thing that weight watchers offer. I have used my all day everyday since getting it.

I've been using the "Activity Propoints Value Chart" in the Purple book "Pocket Guide". I'm guessing that page 63, 40 minutes exercise columb is a printing error? At the weight of 7.0st or 25.0st everyboby gets the same number of Activity Points.

I've been using the "Activity Propoints Value Chart" in the Purple book "Pocket Guide". I'm guessing that page 63, 40 minutes exercise columb is a printing error? At the weight of 7.0st or 25.0st everyboby gets the same number of Activity Points.

Yes because they do the same amount of exercise :)

Oh, it can be very confusing as you say. I havent even looked at the wheel as when we were learning how to do it I just thought 'WTF' LOL. But it didnt bother me as I got a calculator. Have you not got a spare £8 to invest in a calculator, they really are the best thing that weight watchers offer. I have used my all day everyday since getting it.

I am definately going to invest in one on Wednesday. I'll have a chat with my leader and see what she says. Thanks for your help anyway hun xx

I am definately going to invest in one on Wednesday. I'll have a chat with my leader and see what she says. Thanks for your help anyway hun xx

Not a problem, deffo chat with her she will help - thats what she is there for. You will be fine on the ProPoints plan, grab yourself a calculator and get your butt with us lol ! Post to let me know how you get on.

Well im nearing the end of my first week of PP now - just tomorrow and half of Weds to go! I really don't know what to expect - i dont feel like i have done anything differently at all so perhaps it wont be anything spectacular for me... not sure what to make of it all!

Anyone drastically changed what they have eaten? xx

Well im nearing the end of my first week of PP now - just tomorrow and half of Weds to go! I really don't know what to expect - i dont feel like i have done anything differently at all so perhaps it wont be anything spectacular for me... not sure what to make of it all!

Anyone drastically changed what they have eaten? xx

Actually, you putting it like that makes me think that I havent actually changed much what I have ate. I think the 49 extra threw me as I was allowed to eat loads extra - (my day was yesterday)

:)

When I read somewhere on here, that eating your 29pp is like eating 16 (or something) on the old system I was skeptical

I am eating pretty much the same amount of food as before (sometimes a little more) and used to be on 19/20 points so wondering how someone could have worked out that people on 29pp per day are eating the equivalent to what someone on a fast start used to eat, or less...

No eating 29 pp is like fast start.

It depends on what you ate on discovery plan maybe your eating more healthy foods now so you get more for your pp?

I was on 20 points now I'm on 29 pp and I am eating healthier foods as I dint have enough pp to cover what I used to eat without using my weekly pp allowence.

PP is the same as fast start the weekly pp allowence is just the fast start pp taken off so people view it differently. 49 pp = 7 pp a day 7 days a week so 29pp + 7 pp is 36 a day though we can have the 49 how we like.
Why else would ww insist we don't eat below 29?

Julia said in Europe they don't all have 49 pp weekly it's goes down in weight brackets so less you weigh less you get we haven't got thus YET but it's simular to points you get less as you lose.

Most food has gone up but our pp haven't in relation to what we could have before if we stuck to 29 pp a day. A slice of wholemeal bread I had was 1.5 points it's now 3 so that's 6 for a sandwhich. Vodka was 1/2 point now 2 crisps was 2 points now 4 etc, ww has done well to make us eat healthy filling foods making unhealthy really high.

Back