Introduction - I'm new!!

Fatty-2-Fitty

Hi everyone!!

I love reading, I have over 200 books in my lounge!! I have all sorts but my favourite authors have to be Martina Cole, Erica Spindler and Tess Gerritsen.. What type do you read??

I have been toying with the idea of getting a kindle but really don't know if I could change from sitting down with a good book to another computer type thing lol..:confused:

My boyfriend said it would be perfect for me as I'm always reading and I can take with me wherever I go..

I was just wondering how many books can you store on a kindle..
Really not sure but I am looking into buying one.. Maybe when I reach my goal I can buy it as a treat? :confused:

Thanks for reading :D xx

Really don't know if I like the idea of not buying a book and putting it on my shelf lol..
I have every single Martina Cole book on my shelf so would kinda like to continue my collection, I also have a load of Erica Spindler, Tess Gerritesen and Lee Child novels.. Just don't know if I can completely swap over and then I think would it be worth it in the long run .. Hmmm I will have a think about it and see if I can have a look at someones or one in a shop somewhere??
I have just under 5 stone to reach my over all goal so got plenty of time to have a look and decide lol xx

I had my kindle a year ago for my birthday and have never looked back. Don't get me wrong, I still read paper books but I wouldn't be without my kindle now. It's so much easier to handle when you're eating and I eat my lunch in the car at work so it's been great for me! I've also read so many book I wouldn't have read if I didn't have it. Amazon has so many free and cheaper books I will now buy a book I'm not sure about because its 69p whereas I wouldn't have taken the risk if it was say £3.99 and I've enjoyed them all. My holiday this year was a whole revelation not having handluggage filled with heavy books! I even read one while I was there and fancied another by the same author so downloaded it from my sunlounger as I have the 3g version. It's brilliant! Happy reading and when you get your kindle (I'm sure you will very soon) I know you'll love it as much as I do! :)

ive got one of the new cheaper kindles and its fab! only had it since weds but im in love with it already! :)

the smaller one can 'only' store 1400 books, but if you read one a week it will still take you 27 years to read them all!

Back