introduction

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bali2001, 22 February 2009 Social URL.

1. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    just had my intro with llc, she put me on the lite course and said i can start attending monday week, but allowed me to buy the food packs for this week to get me started. So im just eating everything i've got left and are going to start in the morning. Bit aprehensive incase it makes me feel too ill, but am excited about loosing weight. I'm going to go to see her weds night to pick up some more food packs and have a quick weigh in, i'll let you know if i loose anything

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    good luck, do let us know how you get on
    daisy x

4. charlene9440

charlene9440 is in it to win it!

Diet:
    Lighterlife diet
    good luck! you will be amased at the weight loss!! keep us posted !!

5. bali2001

bali2001 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    LLL
    thanks

thanks for the encouragement, its 7.30pm first day and i still have 1 foodpack to have, i have been quite hungry but nothing i cant handle, i expect the next few days will be worse but am determind to stick to it, im just worried that after all the effort i wont loose anything. I dont normally drink water but have drunk 3ltr so far today and cant stop peeing.

6. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

Diet:
    LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Welcome, and glad to hear that your first day has gone well :)

and don't worry, so long as you stick to the guidelines 100% you can't not lose weight! It's biologially impossible not to! That's why I love the LL plans! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.