Invisable Bruises..

DizzyFlowers

Hi all, i just posted this on the cabridge bit but i was wondering if anyone from here could help?

This is a strange one i know,

But recently iv noticed that iv got invisable bruises that are quite painfull on my lower back and a few on my legs and just noticed one on my elbow.

I orginally didnt think it had anything to do with the diet but i just googled and a few people following a low carb diet have noticed this, has anyone else?

As some of you already know i order my shakes from avidlite and use them in the same way as cambridge (which is y im always posting on this forum, i fit better here!lol)
They are meal replacments so contain the same vits and mins as cambridge, so it shouldnt be sue to a lack of them.

any ideas? or anyone else had this?

x

How strange! I did Atkins which is very low carb and never had anything like this.

Hi jim,
Afew ppl have mentioned having it, ur one of the luckyones not to! i wake up feeling like iv been beaten up lol!

just been told its caused my a lack of vitamin K.

Strange tho isnt it?

check out ur weighloss!!! wow! :)

Oh well, either that or I had so much fat I couldn't feel it. LOL ;)

They are meal replacments so contain the same vits and mins as cambridge,

I don't think they do. I know the balance of macronutrients can be different. Much depends on which avidlite product you get. Have you compared the vit/minerals between the two?

any ideas? or anyone else had this?

x

Bruising can occur on Cambridge due to different needs of vit K, but it shows. I've never heard of invisible bruising.

I suppose you could contact avidlite and ask them which vit or min (or lack of), you need to supplement with? Or perhaps have a word with your dr to be on the safe side :)

They should be used to replace 2 meals aday, but i was using them as ss. fallen off the wagon at the moment tho! just waiting for me to climb back on!
x

I have found that I am bruising more than I used to and my thighs feel really bruised. They tend to feel dead or like pins and needles, nowhere else - just my thighs.

I thought it was just me.

Back