Iphone app

chinababe

Silver Member
Is there a like button on the app please? I use the like button on the computer but am stuck with only a phone for a few days! Not happy x

I couldn't find one :-( if you cluck on the > at the top to the right of where it says iPhone app it takes you to another page at the bottom right of every post if you click in the corner it ticks the post don't know if that's liking it.

I have a smartphone not an Iphone, on mine you just tap the message itself and it brings up a list of things you can do....one of them is the like button. The other buttons it lets me have are quote / multi / unlike / share / more

Just tap the post itself and see what it does.

Is there a like button on the app please? I use the like button on the computer but am stuck with only a phone for a few days! Not happy x

There is a like button on the 'New Minimins' app, but I prefer the old app (no like button though :()

P x

I have a smartphone not an Iphone, on mine you just tap the message itself and it brings up a list of things you can do....one of them is the like button. The other buttons it lets me have are quote / multi / unlike / share / more

Just tap the post itself and see what it does.

Thanks for all the replies. Hopefully computer will be back soon. Don't really like doing stuff on the iPhone. Xxx
Have a great Sunday

Back