Irish Lipotrimmers

squishymcfatterson

Likes to post frequently
Hello fellow Irish lipotrimmers. Just wondering how much you pay per week for your 21 sachets? I pay EUR70 which seems steep to me? I only paid EUR40 5 years ago. Just interested to know if i'm being ripped off, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

In England its £36 a week, and someone said that they get it through their doctor then are able to order from a website i think and thats under £30 a week

At my chemist it's £36 a week but cos I go to a co-op one and I work for the co-op I get 10% off which is bout £32 but once every 4 weeks on pay day it's double discount day so I've started paying for 4 weeks supply but still go once a week to collect and be weighed I paid £115.

Sharon thats a bargain!

Lucky you Sharon! And Dizzy, even at £36 is a bargain. That's only about EUR45. Ugh, another rip off in broke Ireland!!

Hi Squishy, from memory mine is 65 and I live in meath. Hope ur getting on well hun

xxx

I'm the only person who does it at my chemist. When I went yesterday they are wanting to give me the flu jab cos that's another perk of the co-op free flu jabs for all employees I told them I'd think about it I've never had the flu jab before lol

I have the flu jab every year Sharon due to diabetes, and last year had the pheunomia( not sure how thats spelt) one I now hardly ever get a cold either x

toddshar said:
How much is 70 euros in pounds squishy?

Almost £67!! Unbelievable! Highly recommend flu jab too. It's a total myth that it gives you the flu when you get it so don't worry about that.

Getting on great thanks Ava! Hope you are too. Might ask pharmacist about the price as its pretty steep!

I pay £33 and I'm in South Yorkshire x

x__lis__x said:
I pay £33 and I'm in South Yorkshire x

Thanks Lis!

Why is it only £33 in south Yorkshire and £36 down south? so strange x

Weird isn't it Dizzy? You'd have thought same price all over x

we pay £37 in Cumbria, i think its terrible what they charge in Ireland !! :(

I do it through my GP so I order direct from Lipotrim and it is sent to doctors surgery. The cost is £112.98 very 4 weeks which works out at about £28.25 a week (Its actually £27 per week plus postage so I order 4 weeks worth to keep the postage costs down). Are you able to do this in Ireland? I know the postage costs will be higher to transport it there but £67 per week is terrible!

Busy Mum

What part of Ireland do u live in. I am half Irish and used to live out there. My mate over there was the one who told me bout this diet.

A lot of money there for a lot of things. I was there in April. Planning to go back again next year. X

Busy Mum said:
I do it through my GP so I order direct from Lipotrim and it is sent to doctors surgery. The cost is £112.98 very 4 weeks which works out at about £28.25 a week (Its actually £27 per week plus postage so I order 4 weeks worth to keep the postage costs down). Are you able to do this in Ireland? I know the postage costs will be higher to transport it there but £67 per week is terrible!

Busy Mum

Thanks BusyMum, might do some investigating. It's such a rip off.

LadyKate25 said:
What part of Ireland do u live in. I am half Irish and used to live out there. My mate over there was the one who told me bout this diet.

A lot of money there for a lot of things. I was there in April. Planning to go back again next year. X

I'm in South Dublin! Prices here are just ridiculous nowadays and so many people are emigrating because of it. Such a greedy state.

Oh cool! Make sure you save plenty before you visit!!

€65 in kilkenny

Back