Irish Lipotrimmers

al30 said:
€65 in kilkenny

Thanks! Still high :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I live in Belfast and its £45 a week,I wonder why it's so much dearer here? Still a bit cheaper than 70 euro though.
I try to justify because I'm not buying food or junk plus it's working, but it is a bit pricy!!

In Manchester it's £36 for women and £48 for men. I always think that's a rip off as men only get 2 (all be it slightly bigger) shakes with no choice of soup or flapjacks.

CP78 said:
In Manchester it's £36 for women and £48 for men. I always think that's a rip off as men only get 2 (all be it slightly bigger) shakes with no choice of soup or flapjacks.

That's strange alright. If anything I thought it would be less for men.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG CP, why on earth is it £12 more for men? this is a good topic as i just presumed that it was a fixed price all over, and also strange that it the same in Manchester as here with me in Hampshire but yet cheaper in Yorkshire? and much more expensive in Ireland

EUR60 in maynooth

Dunno why it's more for men. The video says they contain different ingredients, and the mens shakes contain more. But 3 womens shakes still has more powder in them than 2 male shakes. :confused:

wonder what the calories add up to CP, would guess more in the two mens that the 3 womans, but have known men do the womans shakes and have 4 a day instead of the 3, which would mean the soup and flapjacks are on offer to them

Man shakes are 280 calories per shake (so 560 calories a day), compared to Lady shakes 140 calories per shake (420 a day)

ok, so the logic of men having 4 womans a day works out ok then, interesting!

Unless their voice goes up an octave, get a desire for Reese Witherspoon movies and start growing breasts :D

he he CP, my eldest daughter is taking a musical theatre diploma at present, and believe me that generalisation you have mentioned, apart from the breast growing, isnt just cornered but the female of this strange species of ours! ( and none of those lads are on LT lol)

I live in Northern Ireland and i pay £44 a week.

It's £36 in Liverpool......last time I looked we're nowhere near down South!! lol

Flu jab. I work in the NHS so we always get ours free, had mine on Monday and my arm is still very sore, apparently there are a lot of complaints this year from a sore arm as they do change the virus each year to ensure up to date protection. Sore arm or not, it's far better to have a sore arm that risk life and those around me if I get the flu!!! Sore arm recovers and fast, may not recover from the flul!

Back