Irish Molly's GL Diary

Wow Molly! A pound is NOWT!! Well done :) xxx

18/12 Hope everyone is surviving the arctic weather. Despite this weather, the Christmas spirit is plentiful. Have had plenty of goodies during the week including alcohol, food out, choccies and biscuits. I have managed a STS despite a bit of excess so calorie intake was obviously not as bad as I thought. The coming week will be a bad one with a lot of Christmas lunches but heyho tis the season to be jolly!!

Enjoy it chick, afterall it only comes around once a year ;) well done on the sts x

WOW! sts at this time of year with 'treats' is brilliant!! You put me to shame :eek: xx

I reckon, I must have put on a couple of pounds today alone!!! It was a pigfest all day with an early brunch, a late and boozy lunch and an evening of bingeing on chocs and port!!!! When is Christmas over????? Why is it compulsory to pig out for the entire time????

Why is it compulsory to pig out for the entire time????

Who knows! If you find out please tell me so I can go and punch them in the forehead! :p

lol!! I'll have got there first with a knockout punch!!!!:pillowfight:

:giggle: xxx

Great job Molly! You did wonderfully! It was really interesting to read your diary :) That's great that you're still on here helping us newbies, and still doing GL :) Keep up the great work Molly!

Back