Irish Molly's GL Diary

26/11 Hi all. Had a better week on the food front. Mid week I was deffo heading for another gain but I rowed right back for the last couple of days and have managed a STS week. I'm very glad to have managed that.
Chocolate is far too addictive!!! Once you start having some you just want more and more and bloomin more!!!! My hips love it, my heart loves it but my brain tries very hard to scream noooooooooooooooo. But, it's getting it hard to be heard lately!!!!

Hi Molly

You sound like you are keeping well on track, a 1lb gain is not a disaster, at least you've acknowledged it and are behaving again now lol. I know what you mean re choc, addictive!!!

Kate, yep I weiigh every morning. Out of bed and hop on the scales. It is something that KD on the cambridge forum recommends. I really find it helps keep me focussed. It justt makes me rein in when I see the nuumbers going up!

Well done on your sts Molly. You are most definately THE Queen of maintenance ***curtsies*** xxx

LOL Jan, the crown is deffo yours but I am happy to be carrying your train. Not having a bad week. Had a few too many damson gins tonight. It is so moreish!!

Ooo I don't know about that Molly!

Enjoy your gins ;) xx

04/12/10 Well and truly getting into the Christmas spirit here with a foot of snow outside. With all the cold weather this week I definitely was snacking a bit more. Even polished off a half a small tub of Celebrations over two evenings. If I could just have had two or three but no, I had to have a fistful!! Old greedy gut still lurks within!!
On the positive side, my main meals were all pretty o.k and I was keeping a watch on portion sizes. Weigh in this morning was a STS so I am very, very happy to have maintained this week what with sweet treats and alcohol featuring more this week than others.
I hope everyone is doing well and coping with our wintry weather.

Well done on your sts! I know exactly what you mean about not being able to have 2 or 3 chocs ... can't be done!!! xx

Well done on your sts chick :)
I'm with you too on not being able to just have 2 or 3 celebrations, got to have atleast one of each!!!! :giggle: x

... and then start through the selection again ;) xx

What is it with liking all the stuff that is bad for us!! Now that the celebrations are gone I had to have some choc hob nobs! Very very bold! Gotta have a more controlled week. This Christmas spirit is starting too early for me!!

What is it with liking all the stuff that is bad for us!! Now that the celebrations are gone I had to have some choc hob nobs! Very very bold! Gotta have a more controlled week. This Christmas spirit is starting too early for me!!

Pardon me???? If we didn't - we wouldn't be on here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: ;) xx

Pardon me???? If we didn't - we wouldn't be on here!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: ;) xx
Well said Jan! More snow!! and I have cabin fever so am devouring the Xmas stash:17729:

I haven't 'stopped' as i should have now back home :eek: ... I think knowing I'm out for a 'do' at lunch time tomorrow and then a Chrissie night out on friday are at the back of my mind - totally illogical I know ... but I've never let logic spoil a good binge ;) xx

12/12/10 Well folks, the week continued in the Christmas season munchies and the cabin fever from all the snow!!! Calories in have got to be less than calories out or the weight goes on. It could have been worse but I am up a pound due to a wee bit too much in the way of wine and spirits and ferrero rocher and other assorted goodies. My main meals have been pretty o.k. I watch what I eat and am careful on the portion sizes. The evenings are bringing a little too much in the way of Christmas cheer so I munch along with everyone else.
I'm not going to beat myself up. I've already decided to kick lose a bit for the holiday season and will address any major gain in 2011!!!
I hope everyone else is doing well. Stay safe on the roads and footpaths in all this bloomin' freezing weather!

Sounds like you are doing ok Molly. Munching is to be expected this time of year as much as we dont want to! :doh: :) x

Back