Irish Slimmer

It really was lovely - I made too much though - 4 tins of salmon and a whole tub of quark - would make 4 decent lunches. I had with HexB Ryvitas and some chopped veggies. It was lovely and filling!

Hi, I'm in Dublin and doing SW since nov. I've lost 3 stones now, it's taken me a while but I'm getting there!!!

I love quark. I use it in a risotto to replace parmasan. I mix it through just before serving and it makes it nice and creamy. Quark is also nice mixed with splenda and used as a topping for fruit as dessert. I havent made any cheesecake with it yet- I hear it's yummy!!! I'd eat the whole lot so I dont make it lol :eek:

The tesco fromage frais is runnier and has a sharper taste.

I just order them in my local supermarkets.

Tesco are now selling Quark - it's near the cheeses/special cheeses - It's in a small clear tub with a pink label!

I found it in the Paul Street Tesco in Cork centre today!

Also there's lots of uses for Quark, you can mix an options hot chocolate with it and it makes it so yummy!

Also, you could put 28g of a grated strong cheese into and let it sit in the fridge over night. Viola so much cheesy sauce for your jacket potatoes, chips, dipping sauce :D

Also have a look for, oh what was it... 1/2 syn roulade - have a search on here for that, creamy pasta sauce, quark chicken kiev - mix it with garlic and herbs and put inside a chicken breast wrapped in bacon!

Hope this helps! :)

Back