Snack
Yoghurt
Banana

Lunch
Fried egg(in frylight)
58g brown roll (HXB)
Carbonara pasta n sauce (1/2syn)

Dinner
Dragon brand curry(2syns) w. quorn chicken style pieces, mushrooms + onions (2 heaped tbsp dry powder)
Rice
Low fat supernoodles

and I intend to eat a pkt of salt n vinegar squares(5syns) and a pkt 4 mini jammy dodgers (4 syns)

So thats 11.5syns for the day and loads of food, but am I eating too much?!?! It seems like I am and im even contemplating making a strawberry cous-cous cake to see how it turns out (isnt it free??) Any feedback appreciated - (it does seem like im eating a lot doesnt it - but isnt that the point of sw that I can still lose weight with my big appetite??!!:D Didnt eat the crisps!! Yay!!!

Last edited:
2nd Jan

RED DAY

Well today i've been invited to dinner by 3 seperate people and i've declined!! (Which is a good thing as I have NO willpower whatsoever when Im actually in a restaurant - I always think ach sure i'll treat myself and thats what got me into this position to start with!) I was also at a 2yr olds birthday party complete with sausage rolls, creamy mayo laden sandwiches, crisps, real coke and sweets and all I ate was 1 cola bottle:D!
Staying right on track today!!

Breakfast
28g Special K (HXB) + milk (HXA)
Coffee
WW Yoghurt

Snack
Grapes
Banana

Lunch
2 fried eggs done in frylight
2 bacon medallions
Mushrooms
Tinned plum tomatoes
2 slices WW bread (HXB) fried in frylight
WW Toffee Apple yoghurt

Snack
2 slices lean ham

and for dinner im going to have chicken with cheese (HXA), bacon and mushrooms, sprouts and cauliflower.

Then im going to the greyhound racing with friends and will have 4 vodka and diet lemonade (10syns)
and when I get home i'll have some Walkers Salt n vinegar squares (5 syns)
- Well thats the plan, i'll probably have about 6 vodka, start on the tequila and get a big dirty curry on the way home!! But then I think whats the point of having knocked back all the invites and the party food if I go and do that?!?!? Wish me luck!!!!

Lol, what shape did you end up in last night then? Well done on sticking to plan at birthday party! Those damn buffets and party food are the worst, once I start that's it, game over haha x

whoops...

Didnt go to the greyhound racing, went to a club in town instead and got mightily ripped off by £4 a vodka prices!!! Didnt stop me drinking them though!! And oh, pumpkin I was SOOOOOO bad, I had 2 vodka and diet coke before I left the house after I put dd to sleep, then got to the club and had another 2 vodka but just wasnt feeling it you know? I was surrounded by skinny teenagers and felt sooo eugh!! So ended up downing 2 tequila, another voddie and 2 woowoos (vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice) then I came home with the munchies and ate a packet of walkers squares, a slice of ww toast with cheese and ham and a mince pie left over from xmas!! :eek::cry:Im guessing that at about 45syns!!! :cry::cry::cry:
HUGGGGGGGGGGGEE hangover today but dh got up with dd so that was good, when I did finally surface heres whats ive been mostly eating...

green day

Breakfast
pint of water
2 weetabix (hxb) with milk (hxa) and banana
ww yoghurt

Snack
Grapes

Lunch
Mac cheese pasta n sauce (1syn)
58g brown roll (hxb) with egg fried in frylight and a drizzle of brown sauce (1/2syn)

Snack
WW yoghurt

Dont know what to do for dinner yet but gonna be good, definitely gonna be good...

Dinner
Chicken chop suey and noodles from chinese take-away (5.5syns)

Total syns for the day - 7
Not too bad!!

Last edited:
Lol, at least you had a good night! I hate feeling self-consious when I'm out, it makes me get really drunk too! I think feck it, and down my booze, hoping to find some confidence or some way to block it out! Hope your hangover lifts soon!x

Sunday green day

red day

Breakfast
2 weetabix (hxb) banana and milk (hxa)
2 slices ww brown bread, toasted (hxb)
2 slices lean ham
2 dairylea light slices (hxa)
1 ww yoghurt

Lunch
went to the cinema and where I would usually have real coke and nachos with loads of cheese and chillis instead I had a medium diet coke and brought my own walkers squares (5syns) and a pkt of mini jammy dodgers (4 syns)SOOOOOOOOO pleased with myself!!!!:D:D:D

Now in my mum and dads house with dd and dh for Sunday dinner and going to have

Dinner
Lots of beef
Lots of cauliflower and carrots
2 tbsp gravy (1syn)

So thats 10 syns and I think I might just go all out and have the full 15syns today!! SO ok I fell off the wagon on Friday night but I feel like Ive lost already:rolleyes: Hope so, thing is if I dont lose by Thursday which is weigh in day I'll prob feel all depressed and like whats the point and eat all bad stuff - thats what im like!! I hope not though! And im having to prise myself away from the scales every morning to see if I've lost!! Arrrrggghhhh!!!

well done you I love looking what others plan to eat :)

First day back at work!

Gonna be good gonna be good!!
HEEHEE

red day
Breakfast
Banana
Coffee

Snack
Mullerlight

Lunch
2 poached eggs
2 bacon (fat removed)
1 slice of toast (hxb)(800g loaf)(from cafe in town)
1 tbsp brown sauce - (1.5syns)

Snack
Grapes
Mullerlight

Dinner
Home-made burgers stuffed with low fat cheddar in the middle with lean bacon (yummy scrummy in my tummy!)
58g brown roll (HXB)
1 tbsp low fat mayo - (2.5syns)
1 tbsp relish - (1syn)

Dessert
150g pot of ambrosia low fat custard heated in the micro(5.5syns)
1 chopped banana
4 tsp Asda Good for You strawberry jam (1syn)

11.5syns used today.

Can anybody who is an old hand at doing this give me some feedback pls?!?!?! I'd really appreciate it, trying sooooooooo hard to stay away from the scales til Thursday!!!!

Last edited:
Tuesday 6th Jan Green day

Breakfast
Strawberry mullerlight with banana chopped into it.

Snack
Grapes

Lunch
Boots Delicious King prawn and noodle salad (3 syns)
Shapers Onion Rings Mmmm...(3syns)

Snack
Cherry Mullerlight
Pkt of apples

Dinner
Quorn bolognaise made with passata, onions, mushrooms, garlic, green peppers,oregano and 1 tablespoon of bisto.
Pasta shells
42g low fat cheddar (HXA)

Snack
2 slices ww bread (HXB) toasted
2tsp reduced sugar jam (0.5 syns)
Cup of tea

So 6.5syns all day - might have some maltesers then and that would bring me up to 10.5 so still not bad!!

Well this is the plan, 2 more days and then I can weigh myself!!! Do feel like im eating too much though...any opinions?

Didnt have the maltesers or the toast and jam but did have quarter of a cherry cous cous cake w. 2 tsp jam

Last edited:
green day 7th jan

Wednesday 7th GREEN day
Breakfast

2 weetabix (hxb), banana and milk (hxa)

Snack
Cherry mullerlight
Shapers Prawn Spirals (3.5syns)

Lunch
2 quorn burgers w.2 dairylea light slices (hxa) in a brown roll (hxb) 1 tbsp relish (1syn)

Dinner
2 poached eggs, slimming world chips and beans

Then I went out with my sisters and had LOTS of alcohol which I'd guess the syns about 20...

Last edited:
Breakfast
Cup of coffee
Bowl of special k(hxb) w milk
Banana
Mullerlight

Lunch
2 fried eggs done in frylight
4 small grilled bacon medallions
Mushrooms done in frylight
2 ww bread (hxb)
1 tbsp brown sauce (1.5syns)

Snack
Strawberry mullerlight and chopped banana

Dinner
Stirfry veg cooked in soy sauce and fresh garlic
Chicken, mushroom and onions
Dragon Brand curry sauce 2 tbsp dry (2 syns)

Snack
Skinny Cow Triple Chocolate Ice Cream (4.5 syns)

Syns total for day - 7.5 Happy days!

Last edited:
Friday GREEN DAY

Breakfast
2 weetabix (hxb) w. chopped banana
Cup of coffee

Lunch
Carbonara Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syns)
Cherry mullerlight

Snack
Fruit salad
1 mini jammy dodger (1syns)

Dinner
Going out to eat will hopefully have a tomato based pasta dish and a baileys coffee :D Thats the plan I hope I stay away from the garlic sauteed potatoes!!!!

Dinner
I had fusilli with mushrooms, onions, garlic and peppers in a tomato sauce and a baileys coffee no cream! I also had 3/4 bottle of weight watchers wine so I'd estimate the wine at 7 syns and the coffee at 4 syns so Im happy!!!!! I RESISTED!!!!!

Last edited:
How did your weigh in go last night hun? Do be careful tonight, I know if I go out with friends caution tends to fly out of the window!

Hey Judi!! As you can see from above I was a good girl!! All my friends were eating steaks with pizza sauce and cheese and garlic sauteed potatoes and creamy coleslaw and big gorgeous looking cheesecakes and hot chocolate fudge cakes but I was sooooooo good!! Thats the first time in my whole life literally EVER when I havent just went "ach, sure i'll take a day off!" So pleased!! Just hope the scales agree next Thursday!!! :D

Oooh that burger with the cheese and bacon you had sounded delish!!! I love burgers.

And thanks for the tip about the Boots ready prepared salad only being 3 syns - I'll have to add that to my list of things to buy at lunchtimes -when-i-cant-be-bothered-to make my lunch before I go to work

red day

Breakfast
2 weetabix (hxb) banana and milk (hxa)
Coffee
WW yoghurt

Lunch
2 boiled eggs
2 ww toast (hxb)

Dinner
2 small pork steaks (fat removed)
Large green salad
Beetroot
Pickles
Jalepinos
1 tsp mustard (0.5syns)
An orange
Hartleys low cal jelly (0.5)

Snack
Pkt of shapers sour cream and chive pretzels (4.5syns)

5.5syns for day!! Yehaaaa!

Glad my food diarys helping some other peeps too!! Makes me more intent to keep this up!

yummy menus will have to try the pretzels

Red day

Breakfast
28g special k (hxb) w. milk (hxa)
Banana
Yoghurt

Lunch
2 ww toast (hxb)
2 slices lean ham
WW Yoghurt

Dinner
Cauliflower
Brocolli
Carrots
Steak
Gravy (2syns)
Stuffing (Guesstimate about 4syns??)

Dessert
Baileys coffee (4syns)

So far 10

Red day

Breakfast
Banana
Coffee

Snack
Orange

Lunch
1 slice toast (hxb)
2 poached eggs
1 bacon
Mushrooms
1/2 black pudding fried in oil (2.5syns)
1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syns)
Cuppa - (out for lunch with my oh - yummy yummy yummy!)

Snack
Apple
Mullerlight Yoghurt

Dinner
Home-made burgers w. bacon and 1 slice dairylea light cheese(hxa)...., 58g brown roll (hxb) yummy yummy in my tummy!!! 1 tbsp relish (1syn) 1 tsp mustard (0.5syns)

Snack
Pkt of Shapers Prawn Spirals (3.5syns)
1/2 Pkt of funsize (think it would be much more FUN if they were full size!!)maltesers (2.5syns)

10.5 syns for day

Last edited:
green day
Breakfast
Banana
WW Red fruits cheesecake yoghurt (0.5syns)

Snack
Orange

Lunch
Plan was to have a batchelors carbonara pasta n sauce for 1/2syn (someone had posted to just pour the dry pasta into a food flask and add the water and that it would be ready by lunch-time - well I did and while it looks like the pastas cooked when its in your mouth its like sludge!!! BOKKKKKKKKKKEEEE!!) So I had a tesco lighter options creamy mushroom pasta (1.5syns)
WW yoghurt.

Dinner
Dragon brand curry (2syns)
Onions and mushrooms
Rice
Low fat supernoodles

Snack
2 ww toast (hxb) w. 4 tsp reduced sugar jam (1syn)
or
Banana, low fat custard (4.5syns) and 4 tsps reduced sugar jam (1 syn)

So either 9 syns or 5, not bad either way!

Last edited:
Back