1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Irisheyes food diary - Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Irisheyes648, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Irisheyes648

Irisheyes648 Member

So here starts the beginning of my weight loss, I have come over from the dark side (WW) and am going to give SW a go, I will start on the EE plan to see how it goes - trying to save syns for weekend as have a party on Saturday night

Tuesday 24th March

B Scrammbled egg on 2 nimble toast (HB) quorn sausage, tea (milk HA)

L Turkey burger- homemade (last night leftover) jacket, beans, tbs cottage cheese

Fruit salad

D Shep pie with loads of veg

Snacks fruit and yoghurts if needed
    Water- loads

I am finding it very difficult to get my head around this as I feel as if I am eating tooooo much, after pointing for so long. All your opinions and advice will be greatly received............the proof will be in the pudding :p

Last edited: 24 March 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Irisheyes648

Irisheyes648 Member

I will post this for wednesday:sigh: as have a busy day and may not be able to get online

B Swiss bircher (28g oats HEB, grated apple, water and mixed summer fruits) tea & milk HEA, possibly followed by a yoghurt if needed

Meeting mum so will have a Skinny Latte with milk from HEA, jammy dodger (SYN)

L Jacket pot with beans, salad & Tea

D Pasta with tinned mackarel in a tomato sauce and salad

Fruit salad
    Water - loads

If any one can see how it can be improved please let me know.....have a good day :D
  4. katstofat

katstofat Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i did sliming world years ago my favoret meals were breakfast huge fress fruit salad and a muller light yogurt on top . other meals, jacket potato,a pastansauce ,mushy peas. s/w oven chips, beans, tomatoes (tined),and a poched egg.
  5. Irisheyes648

Irisheyes648 Member

Ok had a good day yesterday, I am yet to be convinced this diet works, as I seem to eat and eat and eat, here's todays menu

B 2x nimble toast (HEB), boiled egg, marg (1/2syn) choc spread (1.5syn), banana, tea & milk (HEA)

L Jacket pot with cottage cheese and tuna, salad, fruit

D Cottage pie, carrots, broc, green beans, gravy (1 SYN)

Snack fruit and yogurts
    Water loads

Always take mum shopping on a Friday so we have breakfast in Mr T's

B Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, Tea & Milk (HEA)- Tescos is great as they use fry light for cooking so no need to syn any oil

L Not sure yet - not normally hungry after the breakfast so will probably have
    Fruit and Yoghurt

D Gammon, SW chips, beans, mushrooms

Snacks fruit, yoghurt
    Wine in the evening probably 2 glasses (15syns) -not sure about the HEB yet - possibly a sandwich in the evening

Have a good day everyone :greenapple:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.