Is a target of 10.7 reasonable?

Spoo82

I am a big build and have been told I will never be skinny. I am 5ft8/5ft9 and would like to get down to 10 stone 7 is this a reasonable target? could I go any lower ?
How long do you think I should be able to get to this? Tips please :) Would love to be a size 10/12

I am aiming for the same weight and I'm 5 foot 7....I nearly got this size before and I was nicely between 12 and 14 as I have wide hips...was a lovely size, and realistic too. How are your hips - and your bum - I have big on both counts so 12-14 is a good aim for me. any lower and i'd have to deprive myself of anything remotely fun which is unrealistic.

My hips are big so are my shoulders but mu bum isn't big i wouldn't say my thighs are though. I would love to be more size 12 than anything. thank you for your post x

I think you should be whatever you feel comfortable with but 10 stone would be entirely reasonable for you if you fancied going a little lower.

I'm 5 foot 4 and currently 9 stone 1 - aiming for 9 stone I think. I originally aimed for 9 stone 13 but feel better for being 9 stone as opposed to almost 10 - once you are a healthy BMI then it becomes more about what YOU feel comfortable with. If you aim for 10 stone then you have that leeway to put on a pound or two and still remain under the 10 st 7.

As to how long it will take you.... you'd be there easily in December if you were super strict with yourself

Back