Is any 1 nearly at goal?

Gemma1986

Im just me!
I was just woundering if any1 is nearly at goal and would like to do tis together do a thread each day to get each other there,as on cd rules i only have 6lb but i wanna loose a stone.
I came off this today but coming back on tommorrow?:D
Might help if we can all do this together.
We can private message will help keep on track to!!

well i will tell the truth today i come off the plan for a break so tommorrow im getting back on it then just doing ss as find it easier,are you moving up the plans yet?

No, not yet ... esp as I've just gone and weighed myself and had the shock of my life !!! I know some of the weight will be water but it really isn't good - I've eaten so much in these past 4 days. So I'm definitely SSing for at least 2 weeks, maybe 3 or 4. I just need to get through these next 2 weeks though.

It is up to you to decide if you take a break today - you have read enough on here to know how people struggle after a break but you make your decision and get on with it afterwards.

So, will you wake up Sunday morning and get back into it or is there a risk you are going to need/want a fry up or something?

Please done say that as i didnt want one but now i will!!:D

Best of luck you guys with finishing your journeys! Look forward to hearing about your progress :D

Back