Is anybody out there?!!

I lost 6 pounds in my first (returning) week of LL!! But there doesn't seem to be anyone out there - I feel a bit isolated as I live in a rural area as it is and really depend on this forum, so please say hi and any Returning Lighterlifers, please let me know how you're doing/got on with the 2nd attempt. Thanks

GG

Welldone.gif

Hi I'm on my 5th week returning to LL!! my first wasn't a failure just in hospital for 4 weeks so had to give up! I'm now raring to go an have already lost a pound short of 2 stone and made up with myself. Does anyone have a copy of the recipes for LL foods crisps muffins etc. I used to have them but have lost them. well done on loosing 6lb the first week, I amazingly lost 12!!:D

thanks all - i think i noticed the recipes somewhere on the LIGHTER LIFE thread. I'll see if i can direct you if i can find them again. Would be good to have a look - i've never "made" anything out of foodpacks before!

GG

Hi Gheko Girl, congratulations on your fantastic loss in your first week back. I started last week to and lost 5lb's. I've struggled this week but hopefully will still have lost. I want to lose one and a half or two stone this time around which is what I have gained since i lost 4 stone last year.
Keep up the good work

Hi GG
WELL DONE on your 6lbs off! Thats almost half a stone!! Fabby!!
Its my 2nd time (and last!) on LL, and i can honestly say it has been much easier for me this time round! I am in the middle of week 5 and at last weigh in i had lost 23lbs in 4 weeks!!! AMAZING!!
My reason for finding it so much easier 2nd time round??? Complete abstinence...i cheated all the way through last time, and it REALLY is so much easier if you dont cheat!!
Good luck
Diane xx

Back