Is anyone a member of Costco?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by willbefabulousat26, 7 November 2011 Social URL.

1. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    There are posters up at work offering membership here. I was wondering if they are any good for buying bulk packs of meat on the cheap?

Is anyone already a member?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHRISR

CHRISR Gold Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Im a member and actually went last week. I bought some flank steak 8 - 10 big chunky pieces for about £12 - really tasty steak once its been slow cooked. I bought chicken, salmon, stew beef and bacon plus other stuff fresh vegetables, soap powder etc and spent £79 not been to the big T this week :)

p.s. they will give you a visitor's pass I think for you to have a look round first - i think its defo worth it but I have 3 very hungry mouths to feed not including me

4. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks for your reply Chris. The visitor's pass sounds like exactly what I need before making a decision!

5. Its Tessa

Its Tessa Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.2lb(3.61%)
    Diet:
    Dukan (previously LC)
    I am a bit of a costcoholic! - their meat is very good, but I think its fair to say that you have to pay for quality. Their mince is brill, but not low fat enough for Dukan......trouble is, I go in there and spend a fortune - and get knobbled by the samples of food they have on offer.......

Tessa

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.