Is anyone doing anything else to help along the way? (Adios etc)

MsMc85

Evening guys and gals!

I was just wondering if anyone is doing anything else with the SW plan for that extra boost, such as taking Adios or herbal teas or any other supplements. And if so, is it helping? I'm just following the Extra Easy plan and doing some exercise but I was in the supermarket the other day and saw some Slimming Tea... Is it a help or a hinderance in other peoples experience?

Hope you're all having a great evening!!

Lou xx

I think personally that slimming teas and stuff like they are a total rip off! Adios basically makes you poo all the fat you are eating straight out without digesting it (I know this thanks to graphic descriptions from an old friend who used it!) as on sw you are cutting out all the obvious fat from your diet anyway, I don't see why you would need adios aswell. The plan works, trust it! :) x

It's a NO from me......

The plans are all I need :) I just don't "trust" things like slimming aids.

I trust the plan too - I was just curious as to whether or not anyone else was doing anything extra on top of it... I've lost weight with SW before with no pills or potions so I'm sure this time will be the same!! Fingers crossed anyway, haha!

I used slimatee a month ago and i had good losses for the ten days that your allowed to take it. Side effects from it wasnt all that great as it has natural senna in it. My stomach was defiantly flatter after the ten days too. You cant take it again for two months after the ten days but ill use it again when the two months is up. Unsure if it actually helped but i didnt gain any of the weight back when i stopped taking it and my losses continued. You can buy it from holland and barrett and its cheap too £2 for 20 bags. If anyone tries it only have the one cup a day as recommended otherwise you will be in the toilet all day. I found taking it in the evening before bed is better. It has other natural stuff in to aid digestion and its seemed to cure the heartburn i was suffering from since starting SW. Touch wood that doesn't return! xx

Nope, but the way i'm going my doc will end up putting me on weight loss pills since I need to get to 11 stone and just can't get the weight to start shifting again.

I was thinking about this as well as my friend take T5s and has dropped loads of weight. I worry about slimming tablets though. I think I'll just stick with the plan

gleessa said:
I was thinking about this as well as my friend take T5s and has dropped loads of weight. I worry about slimming tablets though. I think I'll just stick with the plan

Stay away from T5's they mess with your thyroid. Plus you will loose weight with them but everyone I know that has tried them has put the weight plus more back on

I|'ve not heard much about them but think I'll stick to SW

It's a well known fact that healthy eating and exercise are the best things for weight loss and i'm happy to stick with it... there is SUCH a huge range of products out there though that it just made me wonder if people are nudging the process along a bit... I'm more comfortable with sticking to what i know so i don't think any supplements are for me! Although i AM debating maybe taking a multi vitamin, just to boost the immune system and add some extra nutrients!

Back