Is anyone doing this for love?

Well I was divorced a year ago and my ex preferred larger ladies, always saying skinny girls needed a couple of Sunday dinners!! So I was never under any pressure to lose weight, but I wasn't happy as I couldn't wear the clothes I wanted to. And guess what.. he's now with a really slim woman!!!! My confidence is growing and I will find love when I feel 100% comfy with my bod!!!!

I had a date yesterday! And it went really well (I think - lets see if he does actually call me!). I may only be about a stone down, but felt so much better about everything already! :D

Well I was divorced a year ago and my ex preferred larger ladies, always saying skinny girls needed a couple of Sunday dinners!! So I was never under any pressure to lose weight, but I wasn't happy as I couldn't wear the clothes I wanted to. And guess what.. he's now with a really slim woman!!!! My confidence is growing and I will find love when I feel 100% comfy with my bod!!!!

He has a point :p many skinny girls do look like they need a good sunday dinner haha.
You're right Yvonne, you should start focusing on loving yourself and feeling good about your body and then share that love with another man.
xoxo

I had a date yesterday! And it went really well (I think - lets see if he does actually call me!). I may only be about a stone down, but felt so much better about everything already! :D

Just shows how loosing weight can change your attitude <3
I hope she calls you dude.
xoxo

Not directly as tbh i had quite a bit of interest when i was bigger, however never from the guys i was interested in. Mine was all about confidence really, which then helps attract the guys. Now i've got a fab boyfriend but i dunno if i would have if i was bigger??

Ha! Saw the ex today and he looked miffed at the weight I'm losing, asked me if I'd met anyone. Not his business me thinks,lol xx

I gotta say when I did sw before it was cuz me and my babys dad split. We didn't see each other for 3 months and I lost 2 stone got new wardrobe in 2 dress sizes smaller an cut my hair and got it bleached and I kno I looked damn hot! I wanted to proove a point to him that before we met men wanted me and that now I am hot again men want me even more! An we met up and he was like woah! We got bk together and moved in and I piled the pounds bk on. Now I'm back at that weight and we are no longer together but don't care I am
With a new man who loves me for me and he loves my big booty!!! He is a bum
Man! We known each other since we were 16! And guess what this time I'm losin it for me!

I wouldn't say love, but to be thinner to feel sexier as sex doesn't feel so woah right now as I worry of my wobbly bits or my tum gets in the way and I don't feel comfortable so it's for me now!!! Also we want to try for a baby in July so wanna lose for that so I feel healthy and look nice and have no health problems... Overall goal?

Happyness with myself and who I am :) and I will get there!!! And feel like one hot momma I close my eyes and see that person!!! She's just wearing a winter coat right now but it will be off for summer!!!

He'll yea!!!!!

Just shows how loosing weight can change your attitude <3
I hope she calls you dude.
xoxo

Apparently he's not in the right place to date at the moment.
Never mind :(

I want to find romance and realistically I know guys dont go for bigger girls :(

aw i dont kno about that hun, im a big girl, (joining slimming world tonight) and my boyfriend loves me the way i am and told me i dont need to loose weight because he loves me just the way i am :) which was nice, it just shows he loves me for who i am and not what i look like. the lads that dont go for bigger girls are obviously shallow and just interested in looks and not personality.
Put it like this: alot of the good looking guys- are most likely to be unfaithful because of the attention they get off other girls.
where as the not so good looking guys- are more likely to be faithful and love you for who you are and will not judge you on your looks.

i am loosing weight to increase my confidence as i feel like a blob lol, xxxxx

Not directly as tbh i had quite a bit of interest when i was bigger, however never from the guys i was interested in. Mine was all about confidence really, which then helps attract the guys. Now i've got a fab boyfriend but i dunno if i would have if i was bigger??

Don't think like that hun, you got him now and thats all that matters.
xoxo

Ha! Saw the ex today and he looked miffed at the weight I'm losing, asked me if I'd met anyone. Not his business me thinks,lol xx

Haha you go girlfriend!!
xoxo

I gotta say when I did sw before it was cuz me and my babys dad split. We didn't see each other for 3 months and I lost 2 stone got new wardrobe in 2 dress sizes smaller an cut my hair and got it bleached and I kno I looked damn hot! I wanted to proove a point to him that before we met men wanted me and that now I am hot again men want me even more! An we met up and he was like woah! We got bk together and moved in and I piled the pounds bk on. Now I'm back at that weight and we are no longer together but don't care I am
With a new man who loves me for me and he loves my big booty!!! He is a bum
Man! We known each other since we were 16! And guess what this time I'm losin it for me!

I wouldn't say love, but to be thinner to feel sexier as sex doesn't feel so woah right now as I worry of my wobbly bits or my tum gets in the way and I don't feel comfortable so it's for me now!!! Also we want to try for a baby in July so wanna lose for that so I feel healthy and look nice and have no health problems... Overall goal?

Happyness with myself and who I am :) and I will get there!!! And feel like one hot momma I close my eyes and see that person!!! She's just wearing a winter coat right now but it will be off for summer!!!

He'll yea!!!!!

I'm so happy that you've found someone who loves you and your booty :)
Good luck trying for a baby and loosing your wobbly bits.
And yes, you will get there... you have an awesome attitude.
xoxo

Cheers TCG. Don't think I really want a relationship either at the moment, just someone to cuddle every now and again! Rent a BF? haha

I'm losing weight for 4 reasons:

1. For myself. I need to feel more confident and less self conscious when I go out. I have no confidence at all at the moment and I feel very inferior to everyone. Its partly due to having had bad experiences with so called friends and family over the last year and I feel like a little nothing sometimes. I want to stop this as it makes me very depressed. Losing weight and looking better will help achieve that.

2. For love.Men don't like larger girls and thats sadly just a fact :( Some of them may say they don't mind but I've heard male conversations and seen them on male message boards - they always have remarks about larger girls. I don't want to be one of those who they can call fat. Also my main love interest is used to skinny women. I don't want to be a wobble belly butt in front of him!

3. So that my clothes look nice again and so I can go into a clothes shop and know that I will easily fit into this lovely dress or these nice jeans. I have a wardrobe full of gorgeous clothes which don't fit and I'm determined to get into them again - I'm already into a couple of tops but got a way to go yet before I'll be into the rest.

4. For my health. This should be the main reason but sadly its not. I don't want to get diabetes or heart problems nor do I want to be classed as "Obese" anymore for my height. I'm actually now down to a BMI of 30 so am only a fraction off being down into "overweight" - which is great for me as I'll be on my way to a normal BMI after that :)

Miss Mango said:
I'm losing weight for 4 reasons:

1. For myself. I need to feel more confident and less self conscious when I go out. I have no confidence at all at the moment and I feel very inferior to everyone. Its partly due to having had bad experiences with so called friends and family over the last year and I feel like a little nothing sometimes. I want to stop this as it makes me very depressed. Losing weight and looking better will help achieve that.

2. For love.Men don't like larger girls and thats sadly just a fact :( Some of them may say they don't mind but I've heard male conversations and seen them on male message boards - they always have remarks about larger girls. I don't want to be one of those who they can call fat. Also my main love interest is used to skinny women. I don't want to be a wobble belly butt in front of him!

3. So that my clothes look nice again and so I can go into a clothes shop and know that I will easily fit into this lovely dress or these nice jeans. I have a wardrobe full of gorgeous clothes which don't fit and I'm determined to get into them again - I'm already into a couple of tops but got a way to go yet before I'll be into the rest.

4. For my health. This should be the main reason but sadly its not. I don't want to get diabetes or heart problems nor do I want to be classed as "Obese" anymore for my height. I'm actually now down to a BMI of 30 so am only a fraction off being down into "overweight" - which is great for me as I'll be on my way to a normal BMI after that :)

You have literally taken these words outta my head ( well apart from the bmi of 30)

We can do it! Xx

You have literally taken these words outta my head ( well apart from the bmi of 30)

We can do it! Xx
Yes we CAN do it and we WILL! I'm sprinkling everyone in this thread with determination, motivation and good luck! :D

Edit to add: well done on your 34lbs loss too hun, thats amazing, keep up the good work! :)

Back