Is anyone doing WORKING SOLUTION?

sgcoolchick

Hi Guys,

After my terrible cheating day I am going to do Working Soloution, is anyone else out there doing this? and if so what progress have you made and any tips?

Thank you from the pizza scoffer x

hi pizza scoffer, burger scoffer here :D
im sort of doing working solution! having my 3 exante packs a day plus munching on chicken breast and lettuce until i get in to ketosis and if i want to have a munch while in ketosis i will attack chicken. im going to end up hating and turning in to a blinking chicken at this rate ;)

I did W8 regular plan before which was packs (with them it was 4) and a meal a day 100g lean meat and green veg! The meal had to be eaten at one sitting.... I did struggle fitting in the packs and a meal when in ketosis but I used to make a sauce for the meal I.e thai stir fri from Thai or mushroom sauce from mushroom.

I am going to try to stick to TS but if I struggle i'l be AAM!

Good luck

hi pizza and burger scoffer its chicken, pasta,1 kitkat and 1 cookie scoffer here i have thought about working solution but just think its so much easier just having a pack but now ive got to get back into ketosis im mite nibble on some tuna or chicken.

i think there is something in the air today. im back on track now and sipping a hot strawberry shake. only made it to try warm my hands up :D

haha look at all us scoffers! well i am def going to try working solution for a week and see what happens, it would just be really nice to hear from someone who has done it and what they achieved or are achieving! at the end of the day if you go from eating total crap e.g- 2 pieces of toast for breakfast smoothered in butter, then maybe a choc bar, then lunch sandwich crisps choc bar, then maybe another snack, then a huge roast in the evening or pizza and chips...then surely cutting back to this is going to make a difference! x

Hey all. I'm planning on 4 weeks of total then moving to working or simple solution.

I'm sure I read an average loss of 10lbs per month can be expected on working solution. May have been in the leaflet you get in the bumper pack....

I think working solution is a good plan if you still want some food, I've just said in a previous post, the losses are still pretty good. Just make sure you stick to low carb, so that you are still in ketosis. If you go onto things like pizza, burger, kitkats etc, it will throw you out of ketosis or slow you down getting into it, which just extends the torture for you! Apart from my first few weeks I've done a mixture of total solution and working solution, deciding each day what I'm going to do. But just find what works for you. You can see my losses, I still managed 14lb a month in November & December mixing up total and working solutions. I think it's important to find a route that works for you and you can stick to.
Good luck xx

Hiya fellow scoffers- choc biscuits & crisp scoffer here!

I might have a WS day now and then but as a veggie it's not so appetising to pick on quorn etc :-( a bit of lettuce here and there may do the trick lol! Xxx

I've been doing the working solution and finding ok actually.
Im only on day 4 so I cant really comment on the difference between TS + WS? I just didnt feel ready to give up on food altogether straight away.

I weigh in on Monday morning.. im so anxious about the results! :p

Hi Miss G, Glad to hear I am not alone, my weigh in is on monday too but after the pizza i scoffed the other night not sure how much i will loose. def cant do this without eating some chicken! maybe one day i will wean myself fingers crossed for a good loss x

Back