Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Haha just realised I posted in the wrong thread, sorry :p

& I'll be serial weighing until Tuesday just because I've been back on track the last two days after New Years :)

I havent weighed in today, got up for work so late that I just had to have a wash, chuck my clothe son and get out of the door. I don't ever weigh myself in the evening so will probably check tomorrow morning

I couldn't help myself and jumped on the scales today. The thing is I didn't weigh myself before going to class on Monday :eek: Which means my scales could be a pound or too out so will have to wait until monday. This could be a good thing as I did say I must only weigh in class as this will make me stay on track more!!!!

I love mine this morning :) 2.5 lbs down in 3 days since starting back on plan :) can't wait to see how much I've lost in the first week!!

I had a cheeky weigh in at OHs mums this morning, showing 11st 8.5 which is what I was at my lowest slimming world weight before Xmas gains!! I don't weigh in officially until tues night at 7pm so would love to be near that by then!! I know I said I wouldn't weigh but it's spurred me on to stick with it!! Xx

Thanks hun - Feet not so itchy today to get on the scales but maybe thats because i didnt get up until almost 12 lol - Gonna try and keep myself busy so that im not tempted

I didnt go to bed until late as id hurt my back and couldnt get comfy :( so hence the lie in. I just hope on Wed the scales are good to me at WI lol

Back