Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

It wouldn't be a true reflection if you weighed now. Keep strong!

You are! I'm finding it a bit easier this week. Especially remembering the surprise I felt at WI - was quite nice as usually I already know what I weigh to the nearest quarter pound lol.

I know i will give in tomorrow lol I always use Sunday as a guide to how im doing so that I can reign anything in before WI on a wed

Lol. Each to their own. By choice I'd probably weigh at home on a Mon/Tues just to see how I'm doing before WI on Thurs but scales are out so cold turkey it is!

And I was surprised last Thur not having weighed all week and had a good loss...but that'll only keep up as long as I'm losing...

Ah the joys of dieting and a poor relationship with food!

Well I've managed since thurs and decided I'm buying new scales when I get to target as if ( ver big if) I can get 7lb under target u will try to do will
Be checking my weight at home n drinking water before wi if I have to, to keep in target ... Cheating u know but tbh I don't think I've got much chance if getting that low neway

I am no longer a serial weigher!! My WW scales have stopped working!

I haven't been following plan for the past few months and only rejoined on Wednesday, it was the first time going and not having a clue what my weight would be! I'l hate going next Wednesday without an idea of what my loss will be! (that's hoping it is a loss!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This morning is a prime example as to why I should not serial weigh...after showing a loss of 3lbs yesterday morning I am now showing back at 11stone 11, an STS from Thursdays weigh in and the top end of my Xmas gain :-( hoping its due to the fact that I'd just drunk a pint of water...but weigh in moves back to tues this week so not long to sort it out if its a genuine fluctuation!!

Grrr!! Xxx

I'm dreadful for constant weighing! My scales need new batteries and I've asked hubby not to replace yet as I need to break the habit!!

Day 3 in the Big Texty house - still resisting but its hard not knowing. If I manage this till WI and ive not lost or STS im back to serial weighing as I can then push myself and do something to boost a loss if i need to

Day 3 in the Big Texty house - still resisting but its hard not knowing. If I manage this till WI and ive not lost or STS im back to serial weighing as I can then push myself and do something to boost a loss if i need to

You have done so well, fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lisa - its really hard its normally the 1st thing I do after going to the loo on a morning - I can see the scales looking at me lol

Back