Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Id like to see your pics but I don't have instagram.
I find it so inspiring when ppl hit target that uve seen go along the journey makes me more determined that I'll be sharing mine at some point

I'll have a think about I might make one, because in reality I've lost 5st 8.5lb (3st 8.5lb with SW) it more of being embarrassed about how I was :p

I'll have a think about I might make one, because in reality I've lost 5st 8.5lb (3st 8.5lb with SW) it more of being embarrassed about how I was :p

Ull force me to work out instagram.
I have 5 stone to loose I'm 18lb down so getting there. So I'd love to see your pics you should be proud proud proud

Followed :) You have bags of foody pics.. i love foody pics! :D
Yeah that basically all it is is pics of food/ exercise related things. It's literally dedicated to SW (I also have a personal account on top of that one) but I post on my SW a lot!

Ull force me to work out instagram.
I have 5 stone to loose I'm 18lb down so getting there. So I'd love to see your pics you should be proud proud proud

I've sent you a private message :)
+ well done on the 18lb thats amazing!!!!

It's been 6 weeks but Im in control I had 24hrs off plan last weekend that's first time I haven't been 100% and I found it easy to get straight back on as I planned it and it wasn't a binge I didn't feel guilty I enjoyed it but new it was just a set period and that it had a start and end.
I've still got 3.5 stone to go until my big target but I don't look at this I have loads n loads of mini goals n I Rick something off every 1-2 weeks keeps my focus

It's been 6 weeks but Im in control I had 24hrs off plan last weekend that's first time I haven't been 100% and I found it easy to get straight back on as I planned it and it wasn't a binge I didn't feel guilty I enjoyed it but new it was just a set period and that it had a start and end.
I've still got 3.5 stone to go until my big target but I don't look at this I have loads n loads of mini goals n I Rick something off every 1-2 weeks keeps my focus

Yeah I always used to set myself half stone targets and broke it up like that, and everyone needs a break now and again because if you don't you'll just binge and probably leave, which is the worst thing you can do, as long as its planned and not just a random binge theres no real damage done, well done on your achievements, stick to it it works! I promise! :D

Still saying 11st 3 this morning- WI tonight

11st 11- back in the right direction!! :)
2.5lbs off :)
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Oh we'll done you, half under target is that?

We had a Chinese on way back from hospital and after barely eating much all day I super filled my face, needless to say the scales are being very unkind, but very honest this morning!
Yep half under target :) and just typical that this morning (the day after WI) they are showing 11st 1.5lbs!!!

Back