Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

2lb up this morning on last Tuesday nights official weigh in so looking at least 2lb gain.. Didn't deserve this when I resisted so much on the weekend cruise ... Still retaining water as my rings are tight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mine are still at 14st 2! meaning a 1lb loss and my club 10 award tomorrow if it stays that way!! :D xxx

Pre-official SW weigh in at home shows 9st 9.8 ooooh! Hoping for a nice loss at class shortly then :)

Managed 9st 9.5 at class so 1.5lbs off officially this week - 4 small tubs of caramel chew chew later and it was showing 9st 11.8 this morning, oops! Better be good the rest of the week now ;)

-3lb at official wi, which means I'm bang on target :D

Hi..... Im a super serial weigher i wi as soon as i wake up and then as soon as i get in from work in the evening ( i wi at group Thursday nights) hence evening wi.
Do you think it helps not wi other than on your offical day? X

Night before weigh in and what do I do? Eat an Easter egg, half a bag of quavers and drank half a bottle of red wine! Dam you catch up greys anatomy!!!!!!

Night before weigh in and what do I do? Eat an Easter egg, half a bag of quavers and drank half a bottle of red wine! Dam you catch up greys anatomy!!!!!!

Haha, feel your pain! Night before weigh-in for me too and I get my first serious chocolate craving of the week - 10 Syns later and it's still not quite gone but I am locking away the chocolate!! :) x

13st 7.5lb at official WI so 1.5lb off, I'm going to try not weigh myself until next Wednesday now, lets see if I can do it!

Well my scales have responded to my pleas and showed 11st 3.8lbs this morning meaning I'm looking at a 2lb loss at official WI tonight, which I should be happy with, but when you've seen lower numbers a few days ago and have been on plan, it kinda hurts lol.

Feel like crap tho, * week is in full swing and I'm having serious choc cravings :(
Just got to try and be good until after WI, at least, before hitting the choc!

No budging today! Still 9st 3.4lb :D & thanks for the well dones! Having a SE day today because we're out shopping tomorrow to buy the last few bits for holiday, so I may not be as angelic as I should be! Going to Harvester for lunch but will probably end up having a dessert as well as tea and cake at M&S D: But I'll be good the rest of the week!

My name is Zian, and i am a serial weigher, started SW on monday and have so far weighed myself every day ... oops lol

Hi, I am a serial weigher too!!! My weigh in is tonight and I've already weighed myself...7 times!!! My scales are REALLY old so EVERY single one of those 7 weighs has been different. wah!

I need to just bin them and stick to Wed night weigh in, fingers crossed!

Grr pre WI check and my scales say 11st 4.8lbs, which would mean just a 1lb loss tonight :( rather annoying when I've been 100%- damn you * week!

Back