Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

As expected, 1lb off this week.

Slightly miffed but what can you do?!

Will try to have a good week, got 2 evenings out to contend with tho :-/

It's still 1lb, get that picture of the "it's only 1lb blob" and stick it on your fridge to remind yourself how great it is :)

My scales were accurate to the SW ones, so I got 1.5lbs off this week, yay! Am going to try and control the serial weighing this week, it's got a bit ridiculous :rolleyes:

I serial weigh too, mainly because I'm used to a fast loss with doing the Cambridge diet in the past so I used to daily scale hop! However, just to show how misleading it can be, I weighed myself yesterday and showed no loss, this morning I'm 3.5 lighter at class! I can guarantee ill still get the scales out every now and then though, it's an addiction!

Morning all!

Having an off plan 24 hours as hubby and I are off to Chester for the day and staying over night, can't wait for some us time! Going to a comedy club tonight and basically not going to think about food and what I'm eating at all, totally flexi today! Be back tomorrow lunch when it's back to plan!

Morning all!

Having an off plan 24 hours as hubby and I are off to Chester for the day and staying over night, can't wait for some us time! Going to a comedy club tonight and basically not going to think about food and what I'm eating at all, totally flexi today! Be back tomorrow lunch when it's back to plan!

Have a fab day...... I live just outside of Chester...... Although I lived in Chester till about 18 months ago...... The comedy club is supposed to be brilliant! Where are you staying??? Xx

Well, I wanted to stay at the racecourse but as its hubby's treat he's booked a budget place called the George and dragon, I'm a bit nervous, just hope it's clean!!!!

Well, I wanted to stay at the racecourse but as its hubby's treat he's booked a budget place called the George and dragon, I'm a bit nervous, just hope it's clean!!!!

I'm sure it's haunted lol. Nahh you'll have a great time..... Just hope it stays dry for you.... We're popping over to Liverpool on the train later for a few hours and they've forecast gusts of wind up to 40mph! Eeek! Xxx

Have a fab time Lucy!

I fell off the wagon yesterday and now I'm ill :(
Off work with immense pain and feeling sick- damn you * week, all I want is chocolate!!
Have really got to try and stick to plan as much as possible as I can only gain a lb before falling out of range :(

Have a fab time Lucy!

I fell off the wagon yesterday and now I'm ill :(
Off work with immense pain and feeling sick- damn you * week, all I want is chocolate!!
Have really got to try and stick to plan as much as possible as I can only gain a lb before falling out of range :(

Immense pain doesn't sound good!
Hope you feel better soon!

This morning I weighed 7st 13 3/4, lets see the damage sun morning!

Immense pain doesn't sound good!
Hope you feel better soon!

This morning I weighed 7st 13 3/4, lets see the damage sun morning!
Some months I get no pain at all and then others, its bad.
Its like it makes up for the no pain months lol.

I feel shocking, no idea what I want to eat, apart from chocolate :/

I didn't weigh myself today just because I'm scared lol.
Going to weigh on Sunday and see where I am, then I have a few days to be extra good (SE!) to hopefully not fall out of range!

9st 4.8lb this morning 1lb up, not surprised since I had a very bad food day yesterday (will have been over my weekly syns and about 4000 kcals) ;(

Well I couldn't resist the sales this morning and OMG.... 11st 7.8lbs :eek: :eek: :eek:

Big fat whoops!!

Thats almost 2lbs above my target range :eek:

I seriously have to get a grip!

Whoopsie!

I know, I'm going for damage limitation now, SE all the way!!
Tomorrow will be off plan as we are going out with our friends and their dogs for a walk and that means pub lunch lol.

Going to be designated driver tho and only a main course.

I am going to have a 100% week next week, no excuses!

9st 4.2lb today it's going back down :D

Back