Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm 1lb lighter than yesterday which makes no sense because I had the world's biggest afternoon tea! Hoping it's the holiday booze bloating shifting itself! Lol. Really looking firward to getting back on plan tomorrow after 3 1/2 weeks of travelling etc. the fridge is full of super free and I'm ready to go!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am loving that phrase by your name miss corset...9 stone I'm coming to get you! Hell yes - I'm coming to get it too hahaha!

Thinking of corsets, I adore them but haven't worn one in years cos of my weight. Once I get it off I'll be investing in some pretties....

Just weighed myself and showing a STS grrrr! Official WI is tomorrow and I'd better have a loss as ive stuck to plan! I'm normally showing at least a pound down by this point during the week! :( xx

Ah Sammy, is it evening time where you are? If so, that might be it...wait and see what tomorrow brings and even if it is a STS I'm sure it will definitely be a loss next week :)

Sheanin said:
Ah Sammy, is it evening time where you are? If so, that might be it...wait and see what tomorrow brings and even if it is a STS I'm sure it will definitely be a loss next week :)

I weighed myself at the same time as my normal weigh in is :( hopefully some weight will shift by tomorrow though! Xx

Loads of luck xx

And this is why I shouldn't be a serial weigher...

STILL no change from Thurs morning's WI, argh.

Hello lovelies! I'm back to being a serial weigher after being away for 3 weeks. Official first WI of my re-start today and I'm at 10.11, so 1.1 to go to target.

Onwards and downwards! xx

Welcome back :) According to this morning, I'm 10st 12 so around the same as you. Bloody official scales always weigh me heavier though! I like to believe my own, but go by theirs for the sake of my eating lol.

I think I need to put my shiny new scales away for a few weeks or else I'll crack up. I'm at that annoying 'just started, feeling some benefits but still have so far to go' stage, aaaaargh! I'll be so much happier when my 'official' weight is in the low 10s, but by the same token I'll still have a fair bit to go after that as I want/need to be around 9stone/the low 9s.

Does anyone else find that you have a threshold weight and once you hit that, it's way too easy for it to creep up again at lightning speed? I do - mine is around 9st 7lbs. Anywhere between 9 and 9.5 is fine, but as soon as I hit that, that's it...I'm way up over the 10s in no time. That's why I'm ultimately aiming for 9 stone, so I at least have some wiggle room without verging on being overweight again as I fluctuate ALL the time!

I don't remember ever being in the 9s so I'm hoping that getting down into them will be motivation to keep them off. I had a few weeks before I went away where I was on plan all week, then eating/drinking whatever at weekends and I managed to keep maintaining, rather than gain, so I'm hoping that can be my long term strategy because I find it really easy to stick to the plan on days when I'm in the office :)

omg... Best sneaky weigh in ever :)

Two pounds down on weigh in. This puts me half a pound over my seven stone award, a pound and a half from my *century* and two pounds from my *TARGET*!!!!

Let's see what happens between now and official weigh in on Wednesday!

Loads of luck Gazter, looks promising (and some amazing achievements there, wow).

Hopped on this morning...come on WI day, hurry up! My scales said 10 st 11lbs so official ones *should* hopefully say 11st/ 11st 0.5lbs on Thurs (they're like 3/3.5lbs heavier than mine). Aaaaargh COME ON!!!!

Just stick with the gym Jenna and you'll see changes again within a few weeks. Things are likely to be misrepresented on scales with doing this as I'm sure you know - your muscles will be wondering what's going on and holding onto some water for a while. Just remember that any small gains are just fluid!

I'm hoping to start the gym when I (finally) get down to around 10st. I know it'll take me far longer to get down to 9st then, but I don't mind as I'll be toning up at the same time. Aiming for 10st by the end of November - and then it'll probably take til summer before the scales say 9st hahaha!

OH MY GOD. First of all, the gym nearly killed me but SECOND OF ALL....

I SAW the 8's!

I am actually ECSTATIC! 8st, 13 and a half pounds and Idgaf that it's so close to the 9's! To actually see a different weight bracket (in the downward direction) has made my day. I fully understand it may go up by Saturday due to the gym but just seeing it was a wee boost :)

OH MY GOD. First of all, the gym nearly killed me but SECOND OF ALL....

I SAW the 8's!

I am actually ECSTATIC! 8st, 13 and a half pounds and Idgaf that it's so close to the 9's! To actually see a different weight bracket (in the downward direction) has made my day. I fully understand it may go up by Saturday due to the gym but just seeing it was a wee boost :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love my sclaes too - am done 2 woo hoo

Back