Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Jenna that's brilliant!! Must feel unreal to see that, well done!

My scales today read 10st 11...shame the group ones are 3lbs heavier lol. Hoping they say 11st (or less...wishful thinking!) tomorrow. So nervous!

OH MY GOD. First of all, the gym nearly killed me but SECOND OF ALL....

I SAW the 8's!

I am actually ECSTATIC! 8st, 13 and a half pounds and Idgaf that it's so close to the 9's! To actually see a different weight bracket (in the downward direction) has made my day. I fully understand it may go up by Saturday due to the gym but just seeing it was a wee boost :)

AMAZING!!!!! :D:D

ive resisted the scales since weighing(tues),. still doing well!!

Well i did have few sneaky looks, WELL i NEED new scales!!! On weigh day they said -2lb. but i lost 5.5lb!!!! So my scales truly mess with me head!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love my sclaes too - am done 2 woo hoo
Very well done Liz, but keep off them scales! I have pointy boots ready (only joking). Again very well done hun x :)

Fluid fluid fluid, Jenna. Don't worry!

I'm STILL 10st11...scales hovered between 9lbs and 10lbs (tease) then went to 11.

Let's see what group scales say - I'm betting 11st 1.5lbs.

I'm loving my scales this morning too - 10.8, which would be 3 out of my 4 holiday lbs gone already! I'm working hard this week so fingers crossed it will last 'til Monday.

Have got brunch with the girls on Saturday so need to confirm the venue for that to make sure I can stay on plan, but other than that, there are no potential obstacles in my way!

I'm loving my scales this morning too - 10.8, which would be 3 out of my 4 holiday lbs gone already! I'm working hard this week so fingers crossed it will last 'til Monday.

Have got brunch with the girls on Saturday so need to confirm the venue for that to make sure I can stay on plan, but other than that, there are no potential obstacles in my way!

I always check the menu before I eat out and then I can pre plan x

Me too, but not sure where we're going yet. Off to pick up my bridesmaid's dress for my best friend's wedding then we're just going to stop somewhere. Hopefully it'll be a café so I can have scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast or something. They know I'm back on the regime so it shouldn't be a problem :) x

GET IN THERE!!! I am 4lbs down and in the tens officially!

Now starts the frantic serial weighing lok. Miss Corset enjoy yourself and hope the wedding is good!

Wii says 2lbs down on Mondays official WI and i've still 3 full days on plan to hopefully get rid of more! Having a star week this week (explains why I STS on Monday) but it's annoying as only had one just over 2 weeks ago, I can't wait for my body to work itself back out now that it's starting up again so I'll know that i'm expecting star week when I get a STS as I was gutted on Monday. 2lbs will take me to my 2.5 stone award and a total of 4 stone lost since I had Jack, and if I can lose a further 1.5lbs on top then I will be in the 12 stone bracket which would just be amazing!! :) xx

1.5 on since yday! I hope my scales explode! Grrr' I have been to the gym the past two days so assume that's something to do with it but 1.5 seems a lot overnight :( x

Oh dear Jenna, stay off them flamin scales!!!! You will probably find you have lost when you are next weighed at group. (Sending positive vibes) :)

Back