Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Oh dear Liz!!!!!! What are we going to do with you eh hun? Do you do any red and green days, mix things up a bit. Do you eat your breakfast within an hour of waking up? Kick starts the metabolism. How do you fancy getting extra scan bran down yer???? Increase your exercise perhaps? And keep off them scales till weigh in!!!! (cross arms still out):hug99:

Oh dear Liz!!!!!! What are we going to do with you eh hun? Do you do any red and green days, mix things up a bit. Do you eat your breakfast within an hour of waking up? Kick starts the metabolism. How do you fancy getting extra scan bran down yer???? Increase your exercise perhaps? And keep off them scales till weigh in!!!! (cross arms still out):hug99:

LOLOLO = its only cos my star week is any minute now so as long as I behave myself ( famous last words ) I should get a good loss next week x

Oh and whats with the brekkie within an hour of waking up? xxx

Official Weigh in - I lost 1.5lbs this week! Really pleased with that :) have now lost 2 stone 10.5lbs on slimming world and 4 stone 3.5lbs in total since I had my little boy just under 6 months ago. Jack will be 6 months old on Thursday and i've just started weaning him this week, so my extra healthy extras will decrease now, so let's see how that affects the scales (if it does at all!)

I'm booked off of weigh in for the next two weeks as I have weekends planned with friends, so don't have another official weigh in until three weeks from today. I've decided that that makes it the perfect time for me to start doing the 30 day shred, as any initial potential weight gain from the sudden exercise should be gone by my next weigh in and i'm determined that next time i'm in class i WILL be getting my 3 stone award, so no slacking for me in the next three weeks! I just did the first session, and let me tell you, it felt like a lot more than 20 minutes! There's a lot packed into one session! It was hard, but not quite as bad as I was expecting, I managed to do the advanced version of everything except the push ups, but my goal is to be able to do them by the end. Hopefully it will tone me up and get me well on my way to a size 12! My bridesmaids have booked me in to go wedding dress shopping in january so i want to be as close to a size 12 as possible for then :) xx

sammyb1985 said:
Official Weigh in - I lost 1.5lbs this week! Really pleased with that :) have now lost 2 stone 10.5lbs on slimming world and 4 stone 3.5lbs in total since I had my little boy just under 6 months ago. Jack will be 6 months old on Thursday and i've just started weaning him this week, so my extra healthy extras will decrease now, so let's see how that affects the scales (if it does at all!)

I'm booked off of weigh in for the next two weeks as I have weekends planned with friends, so don't have another official weigh in until three weeks from today. I've decided that that makes it the perfect time for me to start doing the 30 day shred, as any initial potential weight gain from the sudden exercise should be gone by my next weigh in and i'm determined that next time i'm in class i WILL be getting my 3 stone award, so no slacking for me in the next three weeks! I just did the first session, and let me tell you, it felt like a lot more than 20 minutes! There's a lot packed into one session! It was hard, but not quite as bad as I was expecting, I managed to do the advanced version of everything except the push ups, but my goal is to be able to do them by the end. Hopefully it will tone me up and get me well on my way to a size 12! My bridesmaids have booked me in to go wedding dress shopping in january so i want to be as close to a size 12 as possible for then :) xx

Well done lovely!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done lovely!x

Thanks hunny! I'm getting there! You're doing great too, so close to target!! :) xx

LOLOLO = its only cos my star week is any minute now so as long as I behave myself ( famous last words ) I should get a good loss next week x

Oh and whats with the brekkie within an hour of waking up? xxx

One week in group we had various challenges. I didnt do one because I am at target so was let off them. Our c put in challenges into a bag and member had to pull one out, a bit like a raffle. One of them was to drink more water, one was to up exercise, one was to eat 6 scan bran a day, one was to eat breakfast within an hour of waking. The thought behind that is that after 5 hrs our metabolism slows, so obviously after being asleep all night it goes to sleep too. Sooooo you should have breakfast as soon as possible upon waking up to kick start it again, and definately within an hour. :)

sammyb1985 said:
Thanks hunny! I'm getting there! You're doing great too, so close to target!! :) xx

Yeah so close I can almost taste it! Hoping to get there by Christmas! You're doing incredibly well too - you're going to look totally stunning when you go wedding dress shopping! :) xx

hollys nan said:
One week in group we had various challenges. I didnt do one because I am at target so was let off them. Our c put in challenges into a bag and member had to pull one out, a bit like a raffle. One of them was to drink more water, one was to up exercise, one was to eat 6 scan bran a day, one was to eat breakfast within an hour of waking. The thought behind that is that after 5 hrs our metabolism slows, so obviously after being asleep all night it goes to sleep too. Sooooo you should have breakfast as soon as possible upon waking up to kick start it again, and definately within an hour. :)

That's really interesting. I usually have breakfast when I get to work so about 90 mins after getting up. Maybe I should have something sooner...x

I'm so glad I've just seen this thread... I am a self confessed serial weigher!! I had a fantastic loss last week and this week made the mistake of weighing myself in the middle of this week... Showed a gain... Now for the last part of the week I have lost all motivation... Weigh in tomorrow! So worried

Yeah so close I can almost taste it! Hoping to get there by Christmas! You're doing incredibly well too - you're going to look totally stunning when you go wedding dress shopping! :) xx

Aww thanks hun, that's what i'm hoping for! :) xx

That's really interesting. I usually have breakfast when I get to work so about 90 mins after getting up. Maybe I should have something sooner...x

I must admit I have never heard of this - Hollysnan is a fountain of wisdom!! We have a challenge bag too but I rarely dip into it as one of them is to abstain form alcohol for a week and no no no nooooooo. I am deffo gonna try this brekkie thing though! x

I'm so glad I've just seen this thread... I am a self confessed serial weigher!! I had a fantastic loss last week and this week made the mistake of weighing myself in the middle of this week... Showed a gain... Now for the last part of the week I have lost all motivation... Weigh in tomorrow! So worried

Welcome to the mad group lannie mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa xxxxxxxx

stivesliz said:
I must admit I have never heard of this - Hollysnan is a fountain of wisdom!! We have a challenge bag too but I rarely dip into it as one of them is to abstain form alcohol for a week and no no no nooooooo. I am deffo gonna try this brekkie thing though! x

Ahaha I <3 you! There are some things that should simply not be given up though I maintain I'm not drinking ever again in my whole life (please don't let peer pressure kick my ass on sat)

Back