Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Mine are the devil again today. Looking like STS on Monday, which doesn't seem fair because I've been 100%!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww boo :( Though you do still have 2 FULL days and Monday itself and my scales usually don't show their difference properly until the day before/day of weigh in so I shall keep my fingers crossed at you but I understand your frustration at being good and sts.

I can't complain if that's what mine show tomorrow (judging by my sneak weigh in they will) as I really did eat the BIGGEST chippy known to man on Sunday night, granted I'm sure I've probably made up for it by now by not using syns on other days but it's not the same as using your syns evenly throughout the week.

Oh the science of Slimming is such fun :/

You've more than made up for your takeaway this week! Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow chick.

I know what you mean about the science. It takes over a bit, doesn't it!

I'm so fed up of hovering around the 10 1/2st mark - feel like I've been here for ages and I'm so desperate to see a 9!!

I know the feeling. I did see 8s again this morning but in fairness I've been in the 9's since June. I just want to be in the 8's properly and not see the 9's pop up in the evening when I weigh!

Perhaps we should try success express to get things shifting? Granted I don't actually understand it (fully) but I may have to look in to it!

You should be at that point really soon - its so frustrating that losses slow down when you get close to target!! The amount of super free you eat, you're not far off doing success express most of the time !x

Ah thanks girls :) It's ok really, the implant soon settles down, I was going to opt for the coil but to be honest, I'm weird and hate the idea of no star week...I'd feel very strange! I think it was just that combined with many other things that made me run down. I feel much better today though I will see the doc on Monday.

I will confess to scale hopping this morning, lol. They said 10st 8lbs, 1lb plus a few ounces down which is odd considering I was off plan yesterday. Maybe I needed a spike day to get things moving! Anyway I'm right back on plan today and still hopeful for a little loss this week. Had my hair done today, lots of 'you've lost weight!' comments so mighty pleased and feeling all pampered :) Still need one more session on my hair (natural blonde, going back to my colour so I don't need to dye it anymore for a while, had it dark for ages!) and it'll be the last so that's my reward for when I reach 10 stone.

Today is my weigh in day and I'm actually fearful of the scales because I've had a naughty naughty weekend. Normally I would've peaked several times already but I'm too worried about seeing a gain argh! Just going to have to bite the bullet and do it!

1lb off for me today. I'm pleased it's a loss, but having been 100%, I'm a little bit miffed it's not more. Greedy, I know, after getting all my holiday weight off last week, but I can see the target shaped light at the end of the tunnel now and I just want to get there! Just 10 more pounds!!

Back