Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Thanks texty and Jenna- you girlys are fab :) xxx

You can do it Lucy, hope you enjoyed your flexi weekend! xx

Ive been doing success express since thursday morning, weighed myself today and im two pounds up on wed weigh in day ..

I have been away all weekend and last night weighed 9 stone 10lbs (usually SW scales are 1.5lbs less than mine) so I am praying for a loss still tomorrow lol!
Who knows, when the scales forever are up and down lol x

I know it's a massive hope but if I could see a slight change from today's 8.9 I'd be we'll pleased, I have run 4 miles today, and been 100% on plan but its a big ask, my body's still dealing with the naughty food and drink I've had, I heard once it takes 7 days to turn excess food into fat? Eeeck!

Thats quite a bit of exercise lucy - fingers crossed it will be a good result for you

My usual 45 min session, I try and do it twice a week and a longer 60 mins at the weekend but I did bugger all last week!

I'm not worried to see a gain weds, I totally deserve it! Xx

I lost again this week but have set myself a goal not to step on scales until next Monday. Wish me luck with that one!!!

Jenna Do I recall your a shorty like me? God sorry if I've got it wrong! I think your much taller than me but I'm 4"11 and your about 5"3? Just wondering what target weight you wanna be? Xx

Back