Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well I haven't been able to weigh all week as I'm staying with my MIL. It's strange as I have t really thought about it but in my house it's the first thing I think of

Well I haven't been able to weigh all week as I'm staying with my MIL. It's strange as I have t really thought about it but in my house it's the first thing I think of

out of sight. out of mind lol x

I have never ever been to a WI without weighing at home first and every week I think I will do it, but when I get up every morning they are there willing me to hop on!

stivesliz said:
out of sight. out of mind lol x

I have never ever been to a WI without weighing at home first and every week I think I will do it, but when I get up every morning they are there willing me to hop on!

Your right there

Hate my body! Always weigh something different everytime I get on the scales boooo :( not sure what my actual weight loss is now as I thought it was 4lbs but now it's 2lb?

Well I'm 1 1/4 lbs down from yesterday but still 1 3/4 up from last weeks weigh in. Got my official weigh in tomorrow night x

Ive just read through this thread and I have to admit im a serial weigher. I find it really helps me keep on track. If ive lost something it spurs me on but if ive gained a little it prompts me to be extra good. I stopped going to group some time age and when i carried on weighing myself i kept on track but as soon as i stopped the weight started to come back on. Ive recently got back on track and find that weighing myself regularly really helps me. I always used to weigh myself before i went get weighed at group purely out of habit as I hate surprises, i liked to have a little idea of how id done x

Well I confess I've alway weighed daily unless on holiday. It keeps me accountable, I don't like suprises on weight in day. And it gives me an idea of how I'm doing I've tried not weighing and Ir doesn't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always weigh myself in Boots the day before the my WI.
I know the scales are different, as there is no way I am 12stone 1lb after all the chocolate I ate.
Fingers crossed for tonight!

I'm a serial weigher, I have to weigh myself every day, I know it doesn't mean anything as I fluctuate wildly but I still do it, I do find it helps keep me on track though if I don't loose, it drive me to try harder, if I've lost it stops me undoing the good work.... and I can guarantee I weigh a pound lighter at 11am weigh than I did at 8.30 am.. I have no idea how that works...

Good to know I'm not alone

Your weight changes +2/-2lbs throughout the day.
Food/water/poo! It all weighs something :D

If you are a serial weigher, do it at the same time each day and make note!
I weigh more after a JAcket Potato!

Back