Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Wow, Emma, that's brave! I asked OH to take mine away this morning as I'm driving myself crazy getting on and off them! I'm so gutted I STS this week - I so desperately wanted the 10s but the damn scales won't let me have them! Really wishing I hadn't gone to South Africa or this flippin' conference because it was all going absolutely perfectly until then! Grrrrr

I STS too! But was quite happy with it - havent weighed this morning and am not going to after my meal out last night lol xxx

Well before I took the battery out I was 12lb up with official weigh in literally hours away! Problem
is I know how quick I can drop the weight so binge and then near enough starve myself for a few days...not anymore!!

stivesliz said:
Well I am still guilty of doing it every morning and every night!

My scales at the moment seem to be the same as the SW ones but I never assume anything until I get on the official ones, although I usually have a little inkling lol x

This is exactly what I do too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You wouldn't believe how many times I have wanted to hop on the scales today! I'm determined to not get weighed once until next sw next week!

I used to weigh everyday but if it went up id be annoyed and binge and if it went down i'd be like oh i should treat myself and end up binging doh !!! So much easier to weigh once a week and not have my food pattern determinded by what they say.

I've been so tempted to weigh on a Tues or a Wed to see how I'm going (I WI on a Thursday) but I've resisted so far, it's nice saving the surprise (if you lose)

I weigh most mornings before eating, just to give me a general idea. My scales are cheapo tesco value ones so I don't pay that much heed to the needles accuracy as for example I stepped on them today and they were putting me at 6lbs down, stepped on again only 4lbs down, stepped on a third time and weighing the same as before. As long as the needle doesn't go higher than it should be I'm fairly relaxed about it and because they're pretty rubbish scales it doesn't really spoil my surprise at group as I genuinely won't know for sure how much I have lost, but it does satisfy my daily urges to serial weigh!

I am however considering switching from going to group to doing it entirely online by myself and was wondering if anyone knew the make of SW scales? Or if the same scales can be bought anywhere?

I used to weigh myself everyday and would get down if the scales were a pound up. Since started SW I have been good. I weighed yesterday and today, just to make sure the readings were the same.

Sometimes weighing every day has benefits - love my scales this morning - I've just seen a 10 on the scales for the first time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol! I'm being very organised too - it definitely helps. We've got tonnes of super free in and meals planned right up 'til the weekend. Really hoping for a good loss on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for you shifting your gain pronto, my lovely xx

I was like a pig at the trough last week so took the gain on my chin (s)!

My downfall days are def Friday and Saturday so am gonna do some cooking today to ensure I have plenty to nibble on lol. At group on Tuesday one of our target members lost 7 and a half pounds!!!!! and she had been eating melon all week so I have a plateful of sliced melon in the fridge which I am eating with every meal x

Someone else mentioned melon to me yesterday, funnily enough. And I'd brought some in Morrisons on Monday so I've got a big Tupperware on my desk to keep me going too.

I haven't found weekends too bad yet, as long as we've got plenty of food in. Otherwise dinner at the pub is too tempting and last weekend I didn't do very well with ordering syn free salad!! x

Back