Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I'm dying to hop on my scales this morning to see what lies in store at weigh in... trouble is my scales are downstairs and everyone's eating breakfast. Don't know about anyone else but I have a real phobia of weighing in front of anyone and don't like them to know I'm doing it even if they aren't in the same room. Bad enough having to let the weigh lady at class see my weight lol.

Looks like I'll just have to wait to proper weigh in to see where I'm at today :(

I always weigh myself between 4 and 5pm on the wii so that it's the same time as I usually weigh in on weigh day, but the scales in the bathroom (although never right) get used every time I go in there lol xx

sammyb1985 said:
I always weigh myself between 4 and 5pm on the wii so that it's the same time as I usually weigh in on weigh day, but the scales in the bathroom (although never right) get used every time I go in there lol xx

Hahaha this is me I'm terrible for weighing every time I go past the bathroom let alone in it! I bought new scales recently as the ones I had were them ones you see at the doctors but I couldn't see the lines properly do bought some bright pink digital scales to brighten up wi's my official wi in weds morning but I will be getting weighed on a tues eve at class :)

Jess<3 said:
thanks hun but its so disappointing :( i ended up getting pizza & chips with hubby last night :sigh: so going to limit my syns the rest of the week so doesnt affect me as much. fingers crossed it shows next week

You'll be fine 105 syns is quite alot for the week I doubt you will have had that many with the pizza and chips it is disheartening when you've tried do hard buy trust me the inches will start to show in now time :)

well atm im still the same as what i was at class on tues night...

Still 11st 10lb.... :-D

Grr... 1lb on from class Monday night, though I had just ate an omlette and don't nomally weigh after I've eaten... Xx

After digging out some chemist scales print outs from my last serious attempt at losing weight (summer 2010) I've worked out that I am now lighter (albeit only 1lb lighter) than I was this time two years ago! whoop!

Two years of damage to myself reversed! Now to start on the 4 years previous to that! :)

After digging out some chemist scales print outs from my last serious attempt at losing weight (summer 2010) I've worked out that I am now lighter (albeit only 1lb lighter) than I was this time two years ago! whoop!

Two years of damage to myself reversed! Now to start on the 4 years previous to that! :)

Awesome! You go, girl!

Money-penny said:

Good job hunny!! Xx

Loving my scales too. Especially as I decided to weigh in a day early (doing sw from home) as have a very busy day tomorrow and the told me I'm down 2lb :)

Back