Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

0.4kg over last weeks weigh in today, its like bloomin countdown in my house at the moment! lol. No way I'm going to lose weight by Saturday at this rate. Doesnt help I ate a load of olives last night, yummmmmmmm.... but well over my syns :ashamed0005:

My scales seem to be absolutely stuck fast at 10.7...I feel like they're never going to move! I've got 8 days to lose 2lbs...it should be so easy but my body won't play ball! Might have to try some success express action!

Miss_Corset said:
My scales seem to be absolutely stuck fast at 10.7...I feel like they're never going to move! I've got 8 days to lose 2lbs...it should be so easy but my body won't play ball! Might have to try some success express action!

Hammer those salads and eat strawbs and melon for breakfast :) xx

Good plan about the melon! :) I've been and got lemons this morning to put slices into the copius amounts of water I'm going to be drinking and have some melon at work with me too. xx

Woo hoo 12.1 1/2 this morning although this is always my lightest day. Hope it doesnt creep up too much before Monday

im the same weigh myself all the time! ill weigh myself have a wee then weigh myself agasin to see if i have lost anything!! crazy i know but i just cant help it lol...am thinking of chucking them out as its the only way i will stop it lol :D
glad im not the only one who dose this as my husband thought i was crazy haha xx

I quite genuinely think that doing it keeps me motivated. It doesn't let me take my eye off the ball in the time between official WI's

:mad::mad::sigh: i gained 2.5lb!! HATE it when you rejoin gym again, been every other day. 100% on track yet i gained :mad:

i fouled myself saying 'ohh my scales must be wrong' they was not!

I just can't stop myself! Without fail every morning, and every night and quite often a sneaky hop on through the day too. x

That was exactly me...which is why my husband took the scale away. I haven't had it for months. At first it was very depressing, as I had gained weight (none of my clothes fit) and I was dieting and such and clothes still didn't fit and I had no idea if I was gaining, losing, or staying the same. But now, I am serious about losing some weight and I am actually excited about not knowing what it says. I think I will do much better this time around, because every time it didn't show a loss (or a big enough loss), I ended up eating junk food to console myself. But now I am going to stick faithfully to my plan for 12 weeks (up to Thanksgiving) and then if my old skinny clothes fit, I will then ask for the scale and (hopefully) be happy with whatever number it displays.

saville1992 said:
im the same weigh myself all the time! ill weigh myself have a wee then weigh myself agasin to see if i have lost anything!! crazy i know but i just cant help it lol...am thinking of chucking them out as its the only way i will stop it lol :D
glad im not the only one who dose this as my husband thought i was crazy haha xx

Why do we do that!! Lol or my personal favourite bend forward breath in stand up straight, crouch!! I must look like a looney lol

:mad::mad::sigh: i gained 2.5lb!! HATE it when you rejoin gym again, been every other day. 100% on track yet i gained :mad:

i fouled myself saying 'ohh my scales must be wrong' they was not!

It will be water hun dont let it worry you! i used to work in a gym and saw this alot! over the next few days them pounds should come down, get a tape measure around you! exercise works in inches rather than on the scales as our muscles need water and protein to repair themselves!

It will be water hun dont let it worry you! i used to work in a gym and saw this alot! over the next few days them pounds should come down, get a tape measure around you! exercise works in inches rather than on the scales as our muscles need water and protein to repair themselves!

thanks hun but its so disappointing :( i ended up getting pizza & chips with hubby last night :sigh: so going to limit my syns the rest of the week so doesnt affect me as much. fingers crossed it shows next week

I am terrible for getting weighed every day! It's such an inaccurate way to measure weight, doing it every day.. It's like an addiction though!

Why do we do that!! Lol or my personal favourite bend forward breath in stand up straight, crouch!! I must look like a looney lol
haha omg im the same ill do anything to make me lighter on the scales lol breathing it haha i do that everyday like its gonna help haha! xxx

Tuesday is my weigh in day (I go to SW class) so on Tuesday morning I weighed myself on my own scales to find I had lost 1.5lb (Had taken Pj's off and was stood just in my underwear) Then had a shower and got dressed and weighed myself AGAIN literally less than an hour later and found I had lost 2.5lb? How random! ha

Marshflower said:
My scales are hilarious, i have very old, uneven stripped floorboards in the bathroom and they weigh different where ever I put them. It's like I'm doing the Time Warp when I weight myself until I get a satisfactory outcome! "it's just a jump to the left. Then a step to the riiiiiiiiight!".
Today the difference between a nudge left and a nudge right was a whole 6lb....
If I weigh on the carpet I weight 4 stone lighter B-)

Hahaha this made me chuckle as it's as though I could have wrote it! Our floorboards are terrible and I'm constantly trying to 'mark' a spot on the flooring where they're close to being right, then it'll change a few days later! My wii fit board is the best, usually the weight on it just before weigh in is correct, but occasionally when the batteries are low it will all of a sudden say I've lost or gained 10lbs and I've no clue where I'm at! Why do we do it to ourselves?! Xx

Back