Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Is it wrong that I like to check my weight first thing in the morning and use it as a guide to see how strict I have to be during the day? I've had a very relaxed week this week and I haven't written in my food diary at all yet I've managed to lose a pound. I don't think that would have worked if I hadn't been weighing myself each day. It was difficult not writing everything down, but I continued to check the syns on treats so I wasn't going to be deluding myself about how good/bad I thought I'd been.

Anyway, today it's back to filling in my food diary and food optimising sensibly like a good SW girl should.

well finally!! back to what i was at WI on tuesday, but still need them to go down for a loss!!

Liking the scales today! :) 2pm down on wi from Monday, so let's hope it stays that way (or more!) by time Monday tea time weigh in comes round!

How many of you actually eat before a weigh in? I daren't! My weigh in is at 5pm so I don't have anything after 1pm except water as I'm scares it will show on the scales! xx

11st 9lb this morning :)
Down 1lb on yesterday.... Hoping my good day pays off again

sammyb1985 said:
Liking the scales today! :) 2pm down on wi from Monday, so let's hope it stays that way (or more!) by time Monday tea time weigh in comes round!

How many of you actually eat before a weigh in? I daren't! My weigh in is at 5pm so I don't have anything after 1pm except water as I'm scares it will show on the scales! xx

Yep I weigh first thing in the morning BEFORE any food passes my lips! Lol

+1b :-/
Damn strawberry milkshake yesterday

I have been fairly ill over the last fourteen days, going for periods of hardly eating. My appetite has picked up a little. I was worried that my otherwise great weightloss might end up with my first gain on wednesday. I did a sneak peak (first since weigh in), and it says i am down ever so slightly on my weigh in done just before official weigh in last wed. So thats good! No rebound of doom so far!

My scales not good today :-( I did have Chinese and numerous 'bad' alcoholic drinks last nite however.. When will I learn!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back