Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well official weigh in was 12st2.5lbs so I can deal with that! 2lbs off from last official weigh but did one at home that I counted at 12st2.5 for the September challege so while I don't have anything more to take off it, I have nothing to add which I was worried about! My scales this morning must have been taking the mick! X

ScarlettStar86 said:
Well official weigh in was 12st2.5lbs so I can deal with that! 2lbs off from last official weigh but did one at home that I counted at 12st2.5 for the September challege so while I don't have anything more to take off it, I have nothing to add which I was worried about! My scales this morning must have been taking the mick! X

That's great news. The scales are freaky sometimes. Hope you are doing ok on your first day back at work. :)

peacelily said:
That's great news. The scales are freaky sometimes. Hope you are doing ok on your first day back at work. :)

Thanks hun, getting there but exhausted already! Got an hour before I go and get the little one so will probably encourage some quiet games and reading this afternoon so its a bit restful! At least I don't have to go to group tonight and its out the way now so I can go home and relax at the end of the day! Ask me again on friday haha! X

So I'm up to 11st 9lb this morn, that's about 4lb on over the weekend!! I was out for dinner & drinks both fri & sat but really fed up with the scales today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Official weigh in today i lost 3lbs!!! :) Can't believe it with the two puddings i had on friday!!! Got my 2 stone award and slimmer of the week :) xx

Thanks hun! You'll do it Jen don't worry!! :) xx

Well done Sammy, what a great achievement!

sammyb1985 said:
Official weigh in today i lost 3lbs!!! :) Can't believe it with the two puddings i had on friday!!! Got my 2 stone award and slimmer of the week :) xx

Yayy well done girl!!! 2 stone I would love it!!!

Jenna88 said:
That's amazing sammy! Well done! I'm really hoping I'll be down a bit from today in the morning! I'm desperate to get out of this stone bracket but wine keeps showing up and spoiling things

Having the same problem with coors!! It keeps spoiling everything on me lol!

Woo hoo :) I braved the scales this morning after a couple of bad weeks and I'm 2lbs down!!! :) have had a funny tummy for the last week so that might have something to do with it

Back