Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

My scales are there, next to the sink - they have begged me to stand on them but I really think i should ignore them for a couple of days lol x

I can usually manage a sunday or a push to monday. I dont like checking earlier than that, as my weight is like a yoyo after wednesday weigh in, it stabilizes by monday/tuesday. Never had a gain or "stay the same" yet, so it's always been good news :)

Hi all, went away for the week and DIDNT take my scales.
I've been incredibly naughty all week eating anything and everything....

I'll be getting on my scales for sure this morning and see what damage I've caused x

Hayley 22 said:
Hi all, went away for the week and DIDNT take my scales.
I've been incredibly naughty all week eating anything and everything....

I'll be getting on my scales for sure this morning and see what damage I've caused x

Ive lost 1lb.... :eek:
Cannot actually believe it!!

Official weigh in day tomorrow morning so we'll see what that says :-/

I gave in and weighed myself, I shouldnt have bothered. 5lb gain ... its going to be a superfree monday and tuesday..

How did you manage that gazter?:eek:

You'll pull it back I'm sure!:)

Last edited:
Well I saw the 11s again on my first thing in the morning pj weigh- and its official weigh in day! Hoping to go this morning as its so much easier but my boss decided to arrange their shopping to come between 10 and 11 and weigh in is at 10. I may get there early and try and be one of the first so I can make a quick getaway and hopefully be back in time for ocado! Don't want to wait till this evening as I'm excited to get my result now! X

Well done!:)

Back