Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

I seem to have put half a "stone" on, since my last weigh in. Yes, half a "stone". I'm not losing my mind, i am keeping calm. I had gallbladder surgery this week (day three after operation), it is probably just my body retaining water while repairing itself. I doubt it's the drip, as I only had the ocular in for anaesthetic, so no pumping my body full of water. I have been eating well, but, as usual, not a single day over 2,000 calories.

Have just realised that I've hit "Club 20" if it existed! :)

Gaz chin up, as you say probably water retention due to body repairing itself... your body processes act in your best interest to stay in good health so just go with it for the moment and just try as far as possible to stick to plan, it will resolve itself once you've recovered enough.

Sneaky weigh this morning tells me ive lost 2 of the 2.5 I put on last week so hopefully by Thurs Ill be back to the weight I was 2 weeks ago which then means I still need 4 off for my 2st award

Im 14st 12lbs this morning which is good.

I had more than a few vodkas last night lol was in town and they went down like pop lol. Sneaky weigh this morning shows 4lb off - i doubt they will show that at WI on thurs but i can live in hope

I havent stood on the little bast*rds since they told me i had a post surgery 7 lb gain. Im going to hold off until after boxing day, and see if the surgery swelling has settled down.

8.10 for me so that's at least 3lbs on since my last class weigh in 3 weeks ago!

Going to sneak out of work tomorrow and weigh in to try and get my head back in the game! It's a different time of the day to weigh in but it'll give me an idea!

Back