Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

Well done Craig thats fab it was my WI tonight so came home to get changed couldnt resist a peek, mine showed a sts - SW told me 1.5 off whoop whoop im happy with that

1.5 off over Xmas? I'm so jealous! I put on 4.5!! Well done texty x

This mornings WI puts me at 13st 1lb. 2lb lighter than yesturday. Think my scales may be broken lol

I really need to get an accurate scales - I'm so addicted to weighing it annoys me to think the scales are 'lying' to me lol.

Ideally I'd like scales that match my official WI scales so I know they're always accurate - finding them is another matter...lol

i am a definite serial weigher but my OH has now joined with me and he has said that i am only allowed to weigh in at a planned time, once a week and we have to weigh in together... this is going to be so hard but i have agreed so lets see how i get on :rolleyes:

My scales show 12st 12.5lb today - 4lb lighter than my official WI on Thursday - scales are definatly broke! Off to Boots to double-check...

i am soooo close to jumping on the scales... OH has just gone for a bath so I could without him knowing but I am going to try my hardest not to... i even tried to get him to WI this morning lol x

I did a naughty and checked today - I just wanted to be prepared for my weigh in on Monday after eating way too much of everything bad and drinking way too much and slobbing out on the sofa for days. Scales said no change since last Monday. They lie. I know they lie. Should be a massive gain, I bet it'll creep up on me very soon.

This is why we shouldnt weigh ourselves mid week... we are convinced the scales tell lies lol x

I need to chuck my scales although they are the same wt as sw ones I weigh lighter midweek than at wi

Right my scales are out (gulp). Time to trust in the diet. I'm starting to become addicted to weighing and its not healthy (no pun intended)

I feel a bit sick now but they're now in the outside bin cos I know I won't 'rescue' them from that bin lol.

Its gonna be horrible for a few days but in the long run I think it'll be better.

At the mo the scales dictate my mood - a loss and I'm happy and a gain ans I'm in a rip lol

Mine are usually a little out with SW but not a massive amount - they keep me in check cos if it gets to sun and i can see a difference it gives me the chance to reign things in a little before WI on a wed. Ive tried using the ones in Boots so if i threw mine id still go there lol, I cant see the point of paying 70p to weigh on them when I have my own and I already pay SW - I just wish i had the guts to go without

Yeah thats true, I also weigh in Boots if I think my scales are lying so guess I'm paying to be weighed twice!

I don't know how long it'll last as I've weighed daily since I was about 15 (quite a while ago lol) but I need to give it a try.

My OH had a bit of a moan the other day as did my usual morning weigh and my 2 year old jumped on the scales after me and said he was 'still too heavy' - same as I do - and OH thinks its setting a bad example to the kids etc...

I can only try...

Back