Is anyone else a SERIAL weigher?

not a serial weigher today as I can't bear to go near them haha. I had a day off plan yesterday and I literally never stopped eating or drinking... 3/4 of a bottle of baileys, 3/4 of a bottle of southern comfort (litre bottles), 3 bottles of magners and 2 bottles of koppraberg... sweets, snowman cake, toasties, dinner etc

I was taking today off but I'm going to try to stay relatively on plan (I still feel fit to bursting from yesterday!)

Weigh-in tomorrow... I know I will gain I'm just nervous about how much. Still, it's once a year and I have to say, I bloody enjoyed that! :)

im not holding my breath but a sneaky weigh on my own this morning shows 2 off but i dont get weighed until 5 30 tomorrow so ive all day today and tomorrow to go yet. If i have been lucky enough to lose its the 2.5 i gained last week so will take me back to where i was 2 weeks ago.

Sneaky peak shows sts, official weigh in tomorrow so hope it doesn't creep on over night but suspect it will :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooohh I'm new to Minimins but am so a serial weigher!

I weigh every morning after the loo and before I get dressed and also before I go to bed just to monitor the difference between morning and evening.

So far this week I'm showing a gain of 1lb which is not too bad considering how naughty I've been over Xmas - official WI tomorrow so we shall see...

join the club lol. I promised myself I wouldnt weigh yesterday but couldnt resist and wish i hadnt lol.

WI tomorrow so will see what damage has been done

Good luck Texty_F!

I'm looking forward to WI tomorrrow in a strange way - hopefully it'll stoo me doing my usual trick of one bad say turning into a bad week, into a bad month etc...

im back at work tomorrow so i can control what i eat, then i have no more plans for nights out etc as im not a massive new year person, just want tomorrow out of the way and to be back to "normal"

im back at work tomorrow so i can control what i eat, then i have no more plans for nights out etc as im not a massive new year person, just want tomorrow out of the way and to be back to "normal"

I'm actually looking forward to official weigh in tomorrow, it then means I can wipe the slate clean and start my new week fresh.
when I weighed earlier I was 9 stone 10.25lbs, I'm praying it will stay the same tomorrow but doubt it lol.

I really want to get back on plan too to help soothe these haemmariods lol xxx

Well I have official weigh in in the morning, and a cheeky serial weigh tonight after a 9 days of eating what I like, when I like is showing me 1lb up. I am weighing in at 10am tomorrow, and would be happy with 1lb up!!

Have to say although I have not deprived myself of any foods I've wanted etc, I haven't eaten crap for the sake of eating it (apart from a few *cough* Lindt balls!! We shall see in the morning; I am however then off to London for 3 days where yet more eating will be occuring, so potentially ANOTHER gain next week, but ho-hum, so long as its all back off by the end of Jan I'll be happy!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Xxx

Home weigh in shows 8.8, ill take that! I can weigh in at another group at 11 this morning and I think I can get the new pack so i think I may go!

This morning's weighing shows 13.3.
Thats a 1lb up on last week but considering what I ate I'll cope with that!

Official WI in later...

Back